Search results

1. dezzie

Kingfish254's Finds Oct24 - Cool Indian Springer, but cheated by seller as part of the deal.

If you guys are interested i run the Moulton F frame group on Facebook, we have the guys who build them on and the guys who wrote the books, please feel free to join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/550698918445318/
  2. dezzie

Smallest 20" street tire

Shwalbe marathon, durano, kojak all small 406 tires, loads of options out there as most folding bikes are 406 size.
  3. dezzie

Half link chain extension.

I have one for motorbike chains so as long as the pin fits it will be more than sufficient.
  4. dezzie

Half link chain extension.

I am restoring a vintage bike with a modern twist, i bought 3 new shimano half link chains a few years ago but they are too short individually so can i extend it by connecting the 2nd chain and using the quick links it has to use both ends once i remove enough links to work out its length, will...
  5. dezzie

20" fat ebike conversions

Tater was the only one doing the bikes i liked the rest lacked fat.
  6. dezzie

20" fat ebike conversions

Bored with super 73 and its many clones out there, there are kids bikes with the 20x4" fat wheels but was thinking they would look cool converted but with a banana seat and seat stays with tall bars or apes, the market is flooded with crappy clones everywhere with uncomfortable riding ergos and...
  7. dezzie

ELECTRA PRICES?

I think they are way overpriced plus here in the UK were paying quite a bit more, £625 i paid for my fat lux 7d, and managed to get £275 back after selling it with extras in mint as new condition, but its super basic parts and that feet forward position is useless for hills and bad knees i could...
  8. dezzie

Cruisers with bull/persuit bars

Check out the bikes from T.S.P Cycle farm in Italy, they do a fat tire pursuit stile bike with bullhorns, they look fantastic.
  9. dezzie

Chain advice?

Seen you can buy Shimano specific pins so will use that one end with the master link at the other, its not for a cruiser bike its for one of my vintage Moulton's i am rebuilding with modern parts, a restomod if you will!
  10. dezzie

Chain advice?

They did but is it not unsafe having 2 weak points?
  11. dezzie

Chain advice?

I am building a vintage bike with modern components, i bought a Shimano nx01 oval link chain for the bling factor but its too short, so i bought 2 more as they were reduced to a 3rd of their price, can i join 2 chains together as i only need around 8 inches of the other chain to extend it, is...
  12. dezzie

Electra Bicycle Pics

My newly blinged 7d fat lux!
  13. dezzie

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

My Electra fat lux 7d i finally got back on the road yesterday, new cables, ape hangers, trigger shift conversion, Brooks B190 saddle and Brooks leather donut grips, new pedals. .... it gets some attention!
  14. dezzie

Bikes on bridges

15. dezzie

Show us your bike with thickslicks

Had them on my felt cruiser 2 years ago, looked great but puncture prone on the cheapest version.
  16. dezzie

Electra Bicycle Pics

Wacked on the new apes and Brooks saddle and grips and its a beast, just cables and adjustments left to do!
  17. dezzie

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

New apes fitted to my new fat lux Electra today with new Brooks Grips and B190 saddle, just need to fit cables and adjustments and its pretty much done.
  18. dezzie

Future Builds?

Just bought a new Electra fat lux 7d and fitting apes, brooks b190 and Brooks grips etc, and light renovation on a Moulton Speed from 1965 and restomodding another Moulton completely from 67 which is costing a small fortune but will look gorgeous.
  19. dezzie

Electra Straight 8 custom FAAAT!

They have a new electra fat lux 7d now i just bought one this week, 3.5" tyres as standard with plenty space for bigger rims if needed.
  20. dezzie

Electra Bicycle Pics

Have my new fat lux 7d, looks a beast, pics dont do it justice it gets so much attention, but anyone knows me i dont do standard, so apehanger bars, Brooks B190 saddle and Brooks doughnut grips on order, more to come soon!