Search results

1. horsefarmer

Horsefarmer's fresh finds

Not my normal cup of Joe, this caught my eye on FB marketplace. Panasonic sport LX. About an hour away and missing seat and post. Seller wanted $20 and I did not quibble. I had to do something, Wife has upped her game with new tires on her Raleigh Grand Prix, and I have to keep up. 10...
  2. horsefarmer

Two pair and a random diamond

That's great when your hard work pays off! Sweet when you can make a few $ and keep some stuff for future projects too.
  3. horsefarmer

26"x80mm rims to fit on a 24" frame set

Just wow. https://www.pinkbike.com/news/rip-dan-hanebrink-inventor-competitor-and-mountain-bike-pioneer.html https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/remembering-racer-inventor-bike-designer-dan-hanebrink-rip/ Hard to imagine continuing operations without this guy at the helm.
  4. horsefarmer

Need Some Assistance From The Chain Experts, Please

I'm such a slacker, mixing and matching old recycled chain.... In my stash of inherited parts I have a couple new KMC chains, have to try one to improve my experience.... :)
  5. horsefarmer

Hacktacular 8

NucLeaR RObots at iT agaiN! :banana: :dance2: :banana:
  6. horsefarmer

PHOTO DISPLAY ISSUE

Last pic good here on pc running firefox. :thumbsup:
  7. horsefarmer

1961 Rollfast

What a great idea, do paint now for winter builds!
  8. horsefarmer

74 Schwinn HD needs wax

Great idea for truing wheels!
  9. horsefarmer

S&M COVID CRUISER

macncheese , Do you have a build thread for your 51 Schwinn? I have a couple canti Schwinn balooner rats and always like to see what cool parts look like on them. :thumbsup:
  10. horsefarmer

Need to know what I have on my car

Prehistoric rat bike from the 50's - 60's?
  11. horsefarmer

Show us your couples bike pairs.

Her Raleigh and my Fuji...
  12. horsefarmer

Distracting yourself instead of hawking these polls

Canning Tomatoes from our garden!
  13. horsefarmer

Distracting yourself instead of hawking these polls

Those fenders are spiffy! :thumbsup:
  14. horsefarmer

The perfect scam....

I have been seeing this ad on C/L in my state. It has been on there, off and on for over a year. I'm not local to Millwaukee, but I'm sure the poster has had many benefactors give them forks and bikes.
  15. horsefarmer

1959 Schwinn Wasp rat

Wald bars, Felt grips and Nirve zebra seat, all from the stash. The profile is growing on me.
  16. horsefarmer

Keep being faced with the same Question

I don't know how I stumbled onto this thread. But it is pretty cool. Not what is a rat, more what should not be a rat!
  17. horsefarmer

1959 Schwinn Wasp rat

3 speed works awesome. Put on a pair street tires. Going to take it for a longer ride today. Bars, seat and tires are up for revision. :cool: