2. Captain Awesome

Selling/Trading During the Pandemic

Subscribed. Love that tall bike content
  3. Captain Awesome

Worksman Inb frame & fork

What a deal
  4. Captain Awesome

What have you been riding lately?

Found that cabin and the little rock about 5 minutes after a trail side chain repair. It was a pleasant little zen moment I needed because I was MAD when that chain popped. Good thing I had a master link in my trail bag (fanny pack)
  5. Captain Awesome

Twisted typhoon (name change)

That's my go to primer for 90% of things
  6. Captain Awesome

Sorta? :nod:
  7. Captain Awesome

Had to make an unexpected work trip to crack some heads so I figured I'd take the mountain bike since I'd be in the NC foothills. Nice evenings after arduous days
  8. Captain Awesome

1961 Rollfast Flying Tiger Bike

Those are ridiculously awesome!!
  9. Captain Awesome

The Rock Rat

Everybody chanting........ Swap the parts Swap the parts Swap the parts Swap the parts Swap the parts Swap the parts Swap the parts Swap the parts Swap the parts Swap the parts Swap the parts Swap the parts ;)
  10. Captain Awesome

Build Tunes

Cranking up the funky thrash stuff tonight
  11. Captain Awesome

Can I get a couple of opinions on the Jamis earth cruiser?

Not in a diamond pattern. If you find one I'd be interested too. I've got one of the generic ones from Amazon on this year's RRBBO bike. Wish it was diamond because that would be stellar with the white Vans grips that Cult makes
  12. Captain Awesome

Double pull brake lever

That's a good use of that! I remember those for the gyros. Something about difference in lever feel or pull rate going to dual cables all the way instead of single
  13. Captain Awesome

I had no mortgage, no car payments, was managing a motorcycle shop, travelling all over the US racing on the weekends, and probably sporting a chain drive wallet and bleached or frosted hair :21:
  14. Captain Awesome

I'm gonna head back to 1994. That was prime time
  15. Captain Awesome

You get a real pleated white nanner and some matching grips and you'll be dialed :thumbsup:
  16. Captain Awesome

:thumbsup:
  17. Captain Awesome

Just my general feeling around all the division in the world. COVID, elections, racial battles and injustice. It's been a year I'd love to forget Anyhow...........
  18. Captain Awesome

19. Captain Awesome

First time ever building a bike, completely new to the whole thing, advice and help welcome. Huffy Dragster

Can't go wrong with Husky! I've got a fat box of parts waiting for me at home from them
  20. Captain Awesome

That's a score!!