Search results

1. BobbyStillz

~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

Vintage band t-shirts (let me know if you have anything you are willing to part with).
  2. BobbyStillz

ISO original '70s & '80s concert/band shirts.

Ok @MattiThundrrr don't hate me, but this shirt was too good to pass up. The graphics are bananas!
  3. BobbyStillz

PERSIAN EXCURSION (1969 Buzz Bike)

Found it like that. Vintage Japanese 'nanner.
  4. BobbyStillz

Ok, name time! Fun fact: I sell Persian rugs. As a designer/artist, I was facinated by the artistry and craftsmanship of handmade Persian rugs. When I met my friend (and now business partner), Mehdi, he shared with me some of the regional differences between rugs, and they're construction. I...
  5. BobbyStillz

Ok, I'm going to take another swing at this. FYI the Pink Panther will still be finished and presented in all it's glory. For now though, I will be building out another '67 ish Murray, but instead of an Eliminator, it will be a Buzz Bike. Big thanks to @Scribble for the bones.
  6. BobbyStillz

RAT FRIENDLY BIKE SHOPS

Randy's Recycled Cycles 2301 Champa St, Denver, CO 80205 A/C Clutch Bicycle Shop 1384 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd ste b, Atlanta, GA 30310
  7. BobbyStillz

bike clubs around Atlanta GA?

I am in SW Atlanta near the West End Beltline and am about 20min from the North Beltline (by the Carter Center).
  8. BobbyStillz

6th Annual OddJob Awards for RaT-isfaction ! Winners here!

Thanks man. There were some next level builds that made it in on time. I wouldn't want special treatment. Though I had to grapple with a few x factors, I almost beat the buzzer (I will add a few goodies and a visual 'postlogue' in the near future). I'll be at it again next year.
  9. BobbyStillz

6th Annual OddJob Awards for RaT-isfaction ! Winners here!

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it
  10. BobbyStillz

bike clubs around Atlanta GA?

@bear bear I have been trying. Let's ride! Where you at?
  11. BobbyStillz

ISO original '70s & '80s concert/band shirts.

Another beauty for the wardrobe. Though I appreciate the Grateful Dead, I wouldn't call myself a 'Dead Head'. However, when I was in elementary school, my friend Jasper's parents were HUGE Dead Heads. I remember they had 2 gorgeous woven tapestries on the living room walls with two variations...
  12. BobbyStillz

BO15 DURALIUS - 1936 Wards Hawthorne- Done. BOTH Of Them!

Incredible! I am green as an old penny, with envy.
  13. BobbyStillz

BO15 PINK PANTHER - Close, but no cigar.

Bless you. I appreciate it, but it's ok. I'll finish it up, and cheer the finalists. This was my first build off so I am happy to have wrestled something together.
  14. BobbyStillz

This might have to do for tonight. I have a few more smalls to put on but I am exhausted. It was a sprint to the finish but my legs couldn't keep up. Congrats to all of the builders this year. 4 months seems like a lot, but finessing a build amid the daily duties is no small task, so I applaud...
  15. BobbyStillz

Thought it was a 'Pink Panther' theme, but apparently it's 'The Simpsons'...
  16. BobbyStillz

Out, but not down...will finish even if unable to compete.
  17. BobbyStillz

Tried my darndest! Assembling now