Search results

1. Robertk

Sears (Puch) 26" Ladies 3 Speed Barn Find

This is a literal barn find from Loganville, GA. All original including tires, pedals and grips. Sachs 3 Speed. Well preserved.
  2. Robertk

SOLD Frame spreader tool

So ever want to spread the rear stays on your frame to accommodate a larger tire or wider hub? I’ve run into this challenge while building klunkers and muscle bikes. Here’s a tool that can solve your challenge. Fits on either chain and/or seat stays and spreads by simply turning the bolts. Very...
  3. Robertk

GLJ Deets

4. Robertk

ID thread

Need help finding the thread that has pics of an OG Klunker with this frame and color. I think the owner’s first name was Bill. Thanks!
  5. Robertk

Emory Bikes!

Emorybikes.com just launched. Super cool US made cruisers!
  6. Robertk

SOLD Schwinn Bolt On Cantilever Set

Location: NC Price: $60 shipped Schwinn bolt on cantilever brakes. New Old Stock pads installed.
  7. Robertk

Old Bike

Old Schwinn :) K&N Handlebars Tange Headset Ashtabula Stem Takagi BMX crankset Solid aluminum 13/16 post Ideale 303 saddle The World headbadge Schwinn 9/16 rat traps Heavy Duty spokes Bendix Coaster NOS Carlisle knobbies Hunt Wilde Grips
  8. Robertk

1979 Schwinn Spitfire Decal Set

Looking for a 1979 Schwinn Spitfire Decal Set. Waterslide or vinyl OK. Thanks!
  9. Robertk

1968 24” Schwinn Typhoon

Location: NC Price: $150 shipped to lower 48 1968 Schwinn 24” Coppertone Typhoon Rat! Just add chain and go!
  10. Robertk

REDUCED ‘83 Fuji Cruiser F/F

Made in Japan 26” Fuji frame and accompanying Akisu fork with Fuji decals. Euro BB , Campy Seat Clamp. Survivor condition. Will make a great cruiser! $165 shipped to lower 48. Location NC.
  11. Robertk

SOLD 26 EMORY Mojave Sand Cruiser

Here is your opportunity to own a fresh 26 BMX Cruiser build. This Emory Mojave Sand Cruiser was originally manufactured in Jacksonville, FL, USA, and is a real head-turner. The latest iteration of this unique and rare cruiser includes freshly powder coated frame and fork with new EMORY Mohave...
  12. Robertk

Brass Plating

Hello fellow RRB Members! Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable brass plating service? I have some parts I want to get plated. Thanks! Robert in NC
  13. Robertk

Shimano Rear Hub

18t $20 shipped to lower 48. Nice gold Shimano rear hub with 18 tooth sprocket. Some paint peel
  14. Robertk

78 SPITFIRE KLUNKER

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273768808352
  15. Robertk

Motomag IIs

Always wanted a set of these BITD!
  16. Robertk

26 x 2.125 Red Schwinn Maximizer Tire set

Price: $195 shipped to lower 48 Location: NC Hard to find - Good survivor condition and completely rideable. Used only a few times! Check out Art Trujillo's Schwinn Cruiser 5 from @twosixbmx Instagram with his Red Maximizers! (Note: not the same tires for sale - just think his cruiser is so...
  17. Robertk

24" Moto Cruiser Klunker

18. Robertk

Brompton Folding bike

Saw this in the UK. Looks nice. Now I'm kinda interested in a folding g bike!
  19. Robertk

SOLD KKT Pedals

20. Robertk

SOLD NOS Wald Rat Traps