Search results

1. bikesnbuses

SOLD Bicycle T shirt lot ! 7 shirts . 1 New (but washed) mostly used ,mostly XL (on the small side)

Cleaning out my closet What you see is what you get ..5 XL and 1 L The Schwinn Aerocycle and Pee Wee shirt have minor rips Rollfast shirt is new and a few only worn once Asking $60 for all 7 shirts shipped in the USA Yesterday at 5:34 PM Add bookmark #1 Cleaning out...
  2. bikesnbuses

SOLD Prewar accessory Elgin Hawthorne battery case pod

Good used condition, uncleaned super solid. (It hangs from frame top bar) Has "melted" old rubber tape residue? On bottom side. I believe that I have the rubber wire hole grommet. For your prewar accessory light or horn. Asking $55 shipped in the USA obo Asking $55 shipped in USA obo
  3. bikesnbuses

Prewar 1939 Columbia Streamliner single bar project..NO WHEELS or seat included in RI

MORE detailed pictures coming later today. Sorry..The wheelset is staying with me.. The fenders have been straightened out some,sill have seen better days.one set of braces were replaced with nice originals. Only bolted on,no replacement rivets done(Couldnt find my nos ones)It has a mountain...
  4. bikesnbuses

SOLD NOS Schwinn middleweight plastic sunburst reflector headbadge badge

Super sweet NOS Schwinn early 1960s badge! PERFECT for your restored Jaguar Asking $50 shipped in the USA obo Trades? The only things I need right now are these...
  5. bikesnbuses

WTB needed 1940 1941 era Snyder built Hawthorne All American parts; Aluminum truss rod , chainguard

As stated, Im looking for parts for my original paint Hawthorne,a 1940/41 Fall/winter Catalog All American. Im looking for 1 ALUMINUM 26" boys truss rod . stabilizer bar,etc.I will buy a SET if you have 2/ pair..In almost ANY condition..Mine is broken in half(MISSING half) Im also looking for...
  6. bikesnbuses

SOLD Prewar Persons reflector No. 219 331 337 Tombstone red glass reflectors palooza !

7 different condition original aluminum and steel bodied Person's glass reflector for your balloon tire bike , 331 Tombstone reflectors F and D are the lesser ones in the lot as they have more serious damage to the aluminum(see pics) I will GLADLY offer a discount for multiple...
  7. bikesnbuses

SOLD Sweet original plating / finish 26" wheel prewar rear drop stand dropstand

I bought this for my original paint Elgin Miss America for a condition upgrade but it is not correct for it and I dont need it for another bicycle Asking $87 shipped in the USA obo
  8. bikesnbuses

SOLD 3 sets postwar fenders Schwinn and Road Master for restoration

3 different sets of post war fenders. Maybe for restoration ,custom or ratrod 26" bikes? 1 set of Schwinn fenders look like possibly a set for a springer fork ,maybe for a Hornet or Panther? BOTH Schwinn sets has a 1 broken brace Asking $25 a set PLUS actual shipping obo or $20 cash with local...
  9. bikesnbuses

WTB prewar 1937 Hawthorne Zep front fender and steel ? Delta mouse light

OK everyone..Did the MAKE a steel Delta Mouse light cover? Or just Aluminum? Looking for a front fender for my 37 Zep in any color but if black would be awesome..Mines gonezo...:envy: BELOW are examples of what Im looking for...
  10. bikesnbuses

SOLD LOCAL PU priced! AWESOME original paint 1948 ladies JC Higgins Deluxe bicycle with BATWING light !

**LOCAL PU priced! AWESOME original paint 1948 ladies JC Higgins Deluxe bicycle with BATWING light ** >>> 4 things.... #1.The tires shown ON the bike are NOT INCLUDED at any price..I will have substitutes on this bike #2 $450 is the CASH local pick up in southern RI price .. #3 The Batwing is...
  11. bikesnbuses

SOLD Boys 26" postwar 1948 Schwinn D97X original paint LOCAL P/U preferred in RI

$250 cash with LOCAL pick up at zip code 02804 in southern RI on CT border near rt 95 I swapped out incorrect painted front wheel for chrome drop center. Missing regular oval Schwinn badge Also gave it a quick wash and added a better matching set of Goodyear tires ,unsure on tubes..they have...
  12. bikesnbuses

SOLD Early 50s boys Columbia 3 star w tank rack and 40s boys Huffman

I picked up some farm fresh bikes today! These are for local pick up in southern RI,zip code 02804..>>I KNOW...The pictures are lousy ...Sorry..Busy day,but I WILL get good pics soon!! The Columbia 3 star with tank is $150, The 46? original paint Columbia is $80,, The super rusty wall hanger...
  13. bikesnbuses

SOLD F/S or trade for listed items; BOYS Monark Silver King aluminum fork

Original prewar boys 24" wheel Monark Silver fork with 6 1/2" steel head tube Asking $150 shipped in the USA or possible trade for a nice Delta Roadblaster "Rooster" horn or will trade towards a complete (Or at least lever/hub) New Departure front brake hub.. These are the only items Im looking...
  14. bikesnbuses

SOLD Lot of 4 bicycle headlights for your rat rod bikes!

4 used vintage miscellaneous headlights.. unsure if they work but are pretty cool.. asking $35 shipped in the USA or best offer All look to be "wired" for power,not the type you just put batteries"in"
  15. bikesnbuses

3 different prewar "lucky 7" seat post F/S

Uncleaned decent "bent" seatposts priced as marked.The post with shim should clean up nicely! A)$20 shipped B)$20 shipped C) $35 shipped(post with shim) Contact me per private message or email me at bikesnbuses@yahoo.com Thank you
  16. bikesnbuses

SOLD 27" wide Columbia Westfield handlebars and stem

Decent original 40s 50s ? Handlebars and original stem, good chrome and uncleaned with some rust and flaking(mostly on the bends). They measure about 27" wide. Asking $58 shipped for both Thanks you
  17. bikesnbuses

27" wide Columbia Westfield handlebars and stem

Decent original 40s 50s ? Handlebars and original stem, good chrome and uncleaned with some rust and flaking(mostly on the bends). They measure about 27" wide. Asking $58 shipped for both Thanks you #1bikesnbuses, Yesterday at 5:44 PM
  18. bikesnbuses

SOLD PENDING!! All original uncleaned 1955 boys Columbia 3 Star DeLuxe with springer.

UPDATE!! My bicycle repair friend came over today and I think we got the fork pretty straight!! :sunglasses: (SEE FIRST 2 pictures only..) And STILL the same price!:D I didnt plan on selling this..But many projects and now possibly needing another elbow surgery prompts local sale only..sorry...
  19. bikesnbuses

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trade RARE 1935 Steelcraft Chevrolet Chief pedalcar for prewar boys bike etc

Im putting this rare prewar pedalcar up for sale or trade.It is now complete with a reproduction headlight bezel(Original lens is just plastic). The reproduction bezel will need some trimming and work to look identical to the original in my opinion. It does have the original headlight battery...
  20. bikesnbuses

SOLD BIG lot of NOS Columbia Ross Schwinn convertible tanks and bars

Whole lot seen..I believe all are NOS with SHELF WEAR... What you see(I WILL take better pictures later tonight if needed) asking $125 shipped OBO for all of them...message me through RRB or email me at bikesnbuses@yahoo.com Thanks,Jeff Only trades right now Im looking for is 80s higher end...