Search results

1. Frankie plekhand

Tires

I was just wondering... What type of tires are on a muscle bike? Slicks, dirt, street? Thanx!!
  2. Frankie plekhand

El Diablo ( BO-10 ) Time to finish her!

Well sorry for the long brake i had to take from bike building and the forum. I had to renovate a home, marry my wife, landscape the garden etc.. But since the most of it is done its time to get building again:grin: Been lurking now and then and i saw some really cool bikes being build this...
  3. Frankie plekhand

El Diablo

My entry for this year will be the first motorized build i've ever attempted... I have a frame that needs to be modified for the engine and a tank and an engine The engine is a sachs spartamet engine I dont like the rear wheel so i'm gonna modify it so it will be chain driven on the right...
  4. Frankie plekhand

MBBO entry

Well with BO Ten coming up i decided i really need to finish my last build before entering the next because i need to focus on 1 build at a time so i grabbed some paint at the dollar store and got busy[emoji12] (finally) Just slap on some flat black! Here is the link to the build thread...
  5. Frankie plekhand

( MBBO Class 1 ) No name yet...

Hi guys! I had so much fun with the last BO i decided to enter the MBBO too8-) I've always wanted a bike with a bananaseat and a huge apehanger! I picked up this bike a few weeks ago for a measly 15 bucks Almost lost it to my girlfriend but i told her it wasnt her size:rolleyes: I'll only be...
  6. Frankie plekhand

The Junktracker

Well, it's done.. From a pile of junk to a bike:D First of all i wanted to say that you guys inspired me with all your cool builds and that i had a lott of fun building the bike and watching all the bikes being build! The inspiration for this bike was the Harley Davidson peashooter which i...
  7. Frankie plekhand

Daily Phat

I picked this bike up today for a few bucks :) Im gonna make it my daily driver, it needs a little bit of TLC and a whole lotta grease... I want to make a real rat out of it so ofcourse it needs a primer paint job, whitewalls and maybe some ducktails.. It had a crappy steer so the first thing...
  8. Frankie plekhand

A simple singlespeed racer

I'm making the finishing touches on my simple bike.for daily use I started with an old steel mtb frame and shaved everthing of i didnt need. Upgraded the wheels from 26 inch 21 speed to 28 inch racewheels with a coaster brake hub in the rear. Installed a old chrome racefork i had laying around...
  9. Frankie plekhand

Junktracker

Ok i was watching some of the builds being made in this build off and i got inspired by all of it so i decided to have a go at it to:) I live in holland and its too bad i cant find really nice old cruisers like all the bikes your building.. No schwinns, no elgins and all that kinda stuff, at...
  10. Frankie plekhand

Hi from Holland!

Hi i'm frank and i'm from Holland and i love custom bikes I am a bicycle mechanic so i made my passion my job :) Here are some of my projects.. My first was a simple paint job and fork/handlebar exchange and a wheel job Flat black ofcourse ;) sorry only one picture at the moment cant find...
  11. Frankie plekhand

Hi!

Hi i'm frank and i'm from holland. :D I fix bikes for a living and i love kustom bikes I've had several and i will post some pics asap! It started with a electra ratfink which i customized, matt black paint, leather seat, leather grips and a springer front I had a few cruisers for fun but...