Search results

1. B

Psycho 78'

Got the old three speed and the old camper out for rides today in the good new years day warm weather ! Buildoff bike just lacks the chain and a little cleaning and a test ride. Maybe this week
  2. B

Psycho 78'

I suppose extending till February wouldn't be a bad thing considering the delays some have had. March seems a little excessive to me. I would have gone a more involved route if I knew I had an extra 6 weeks ish.
  3. B

Psycho 78'

It's got another brace but it's super close to the sissy bar. Maybe need to go farther back
  4. B

Psycho 78'

All wrapped up , just have to clean a little more , put on a chain , test ride , and photo shoot between Thanksgiving and Xmas. Been sidetracked on the mockup of the aeroliner projects dash mockup. A 1950 olds dash cluster will live in a center "pod" with his and hers spaceage fan tubes on...
  5. B

Psycho 78'

All but done. Have to do a touch up on the frame , clean up the upholstery under the seat , maybe switch to shorter crank arms , and add my signature pimp gold chain.
  6. B

Psycho 78'

Robbed padding from two Wal Mart spare seats and "upholstered " the old junk bratz pan in a cool serape. Tires got delivered today so hopefully finish polishing the rims this weekend, choose a nice crank /sprocket from the pile , then time to take apart and start assembling for good, piece by...
  7. B

Psycho 78'

Once I mount the slick on the back, if I get lucky and she hooks up and doesn't just smoke the tires , I think I can ride the wheelie bar for most of the race ....
  8. B

Psycho 78'

Bar taped the crusty sissy bar. It's red but looks pink. Ordered black. Serape showed up to cover the banana soon and got the razor wheels for the wheelie bar. Time to get to work
  9. B

Psycho 78'

Wife found an old photo of me with my first real bike. Zoomed in and it says es100. No idea what that is, but I know I remember the first open road trip on that bright red freedom machine! Love to find one like it some day
  10. B

Psycho 78'

A Frankenstein. Pork chopper frame Vintage gold paint with wimbledon white lace insert and gold flake. Amf satellite 20 rear wheel Whitewall duro slick Curb alert 16 inch front wheel Duro whitewall Crusty stingray Jr sissy bar to be bar taped red. Bratz banana seat to be serape covered...
  11. B

Psycho 78'

12. B

Psycho 78'

13. B

Psycho 78'

So the repop cheap krate springer I had laying around had severely bent legs ( why my friend gave it to me ) , the 700c long fork set the front end up too high for my eye , so dug through my fork pile and found the original chrome fork my spaceliner came with and it gives it the perfect look I...
  14. B

Psycho 78'

Leaning toward a gold fork , black wheels, and whitewall tires , slick in the back of course ...
  15. B

Psycho 78'

A hodge podge of cool pieces laying around is kinda making a real cool and almost free little project.
  16. B

Psycho 78'

Had to peek real fast before taking it apart. The back of the seat needs to come up some obviously and may go with a shorter 26 fork. Looks about right here but with a front tire it may be too high up front. Mocked up the wheelie bar , still need to add skateboard wheels. Gonna...
  17. B

Psycho 78'

Getting there. A little flake and a lot of clear and should be fine.
  18. B

Psycho 78'

Not too cold today , went ahead and threw a bit of automotive primer on the frame and then a taste of wimbledon white on the tank sides and headbadge area. Tomorrow the tank side pattern and headbadge design will be taped off and a vintage gold color shot over the whole thing. Then it will be...
  19. B

Psycho 78'

Good man.
  20. B

Psycho 78'

Hoping for at least 3 pity votes , as many as 5 for the misfits song title reference , 2 to 4 for the lace work , and up to 3 for the esso grips. Haha