Search results

1. Muttley

SOLD Bendix Red Band Two Speed Kickback Hub & Spokes

Sorry, haven't checked in here in a while. This was sold last Summer.
  2. Muttley

SOLD 'Rusty' Name/License Plate

**SOLD**
  3. Muttley

SOLD 'Rusty' Name/License Plate

About the coolest and most appropriate accessory any Rat Rodder could add to their two-wheeled terror. Guaranteed to make your ride at least 12% cooler. A virtual lock that you will never see another one for sale. $60 shipped to your door in the lower 48 States. Paypal accepted.
  4. Muttley

Tijuana Reject

Last I heard he was working in loss prevention at an imitation cheese factory and playing the washboard in a Mungo Jerry tribute band.
  5. Muttley

Penny-farthings: an eye-opening experience

I still can't believe anyone ever thought that was a good design for a bicycle.
  6. Muttley

Before & After Pics

Before: After:
  7. Muttley

Cruisers on slicks!

8. Muttley

Tijuana Reject

The story you are about to read is true*. The names have been changed to protect the innocent....... The year was 1964.......LBJ was in the White House, The Beatles were tearing up the charts and Ford's new Mustang was the hottest thing on four wheels. None of that meant jack squat to little...
  9. Muttley

'64 Schwinn American

Never really thought about it, maybe I'll post it tomorrow. The last two years I posted my entries on deadline day.
  10. Muttley

'64 Schwinn American

Photo shoot is done and ready for posting on deadline day.
  11. Muttley

'64 Schwinn American

Just need to shoot some photos. ;)
  12. Muttley

'64 Schwinn American

The seat arrived the other day and as cool as it looked in the photos it's ten times cooler in person. All that's left now is the final cleaning/detailing and a photo shoot at a yet to be determined location.
  13. Muttley

No one needs this?
  14. Muttley

'64 Schwinn American

Got conformation that the seat is finished and will be on it's way back to me on Monday. Muchas gracias hombre de asiento secreto.
  15. Muttley

Feel free to make an offer if you're interested.
  16. Muttley

Was working properly when I pulled it off a '64 Schwinn last Summer. Comes with the correct spokes for a 26" wheel. Could use fresh grease. I'm asking $100 shipped to your door in the lower 48 States. Paypal accepted.
  17. Muttley

'64 Schwinn American

It's just been sitting for a month and a half, all finished except for the seat and final detailing. I kept putting off contacting my seat guy (I'm not saying who until the final thread ;)) and when I finally did, I found out he had himself an accident and thought he may not be able to do it. He...
  18. Muttley

'64 Schwinn American

Sorry about the lack of updates over the last couple weeks. After my last post I got the pedals cleaned up, a new chain put on and tossed on a temporary seat/sissy bar to make it rideable. Then I promptly got sick as a dog with the flu for the better part of ten days. Started feeling better a...
  19. Muttley

'64 Schwinn American

Got the wheels mounted, the forks on and the cranks in. Also got the stem and bars on but I'm not 100% sure these are the bars I'm ultimately going with. I've also got a nice set of Wald '63/'64 Stingray style butterfly bars that I may end up using. I really like these '68 Stingray bars though...