Search results

1. Dizzle Problems

King Sting

Hey Robert, was that original paint on your King Sting? I’ve been trying to get info if any ever came in white. I know that the catalog options were black and frosty silver completes, and available in red and blue as frame only orders. But during the same time period, cruiser frames could be...
  2. Dizzle Problems

‘37 Schwinn BF Goodrich

Exactly. At 6’1”, I get the saddle where I want it, then sit on the bike with the bars a lil loose. Get em to where they’ll be comfy riding and there they stay. Also why I run solid aluminum seatposts.
  3. Dizzle Problems

Bikes on bridges

4. Dizzle Problems

yet another camelback

These are the tires I ran. Kenda I believe.
  5. Dizzle Problems

yet another camelback

I ran 1.75’s, with a pretty mellow tread. Could have maybe ran a 1.9 if it was street tread. At the time, I didn’t think about it much, the tires where already on the rims I used. I actually just sold the bike about 2 weeks back, or I’d do some measuring and trouble shootin.
  6. Dizzle Problems

Covid Junker

Awesome!! Got any pics? I had high hopes for that frame at one point! Be cool to see how it’s comin along
  7. Dizzle Problems

26” Pink wheel set

I have some pink 26” hoops. Not complete wheels, but I’d let them go cheap. Pm me if you’re interested
  8. Dizzle Problems

I'll just keep adding here...

Grabbed this one for some of the parts. Tange fork, Dia Compe seatpost clamp, sugino bmx spider with suntour chainwheel, later stingray bars, Onza porcupine tires, and a 13/16 fluted Seatpost. it’s a bummer that these Taiwan made Schwinns have a shorter headtube. So the steerer on the fork is...
  9. Dizzle Problems

Bikes on bridges

The Mrs. and I got a nice ride in yesterday. Crossed a bridge and had to snap a pic of my MCS.
  10. Dizzle Problems

Picked up some mid school goodness. Was super stoked until I noticed the crack in the GT. still a sweet made in the USA frame set tho.
  11. Dizzle Problems

Covid Junker

Thanks guys! Fun beater! Wish I had thought to swap the guys in this coaster sooner, would have used these wheels on a previous build. All good tho
  12. Dizzle Problems

Covid Junker

Decided the clear coat had had enough time and took care of assembly. found some K&N motocross bars in a pile and decided to go with them for now landed on using a Wald sprocket, Takagi 175 crank, and Shimano pedals. Figure the Wald is kinda timeless, and I don’t mind if it sits outside...
  13. Dizzle Problems

Covid Junker

Stem and seat post ready to go.
  14. Dizzle Problems

A friend asked me to come check out some bikes to get my opinion on what they need to get up n rollin. After some discussion I was given this as a thank you- Stoked on the Typhoon Cord tires!
  15. Dizzle Problems

SOLD ‘51 Schwinn lightweight frame/fork

I honestly didn’t look that much into it. Could have been a few models. If you’re interested in this style, I have a ‘48 almost complete up for sale locally I could list here. Or send me a pm and I could send ya pics
  16. Dizzle Problems

Covid Junker

Small steps while I wait for paint to dry. Got the clear coat laid down today, figure I’ll give it 48 plus hours to dry before I assemble. Found some tires and tubes and mounted them up- sifted through a pile of bearings, races, cups, etc, and came up with a bb and headset. Degreased...
  17. Dizzle Problems

1936 Colson 18.5" straight bar model 04066 code "Backing"

Lookin good! I love these frames. I have one of the LWB versions just waiting to be built. great lines throughout. Look forward to seeing what you do with it.
  18. Dizzle Problems

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

I think I posted it the day before the software change, so there was an issue with the pics. I replaced the Tange with some Akisu. The bike was mostly bought for the Tange. I was fortunate to pick up the complete bike for less then I paid for my last pair of the same forks, so it was an easy...
  19. Dizzle Problems

Felt Berm Master tires- 26 x 2.125

Nice! Yea, even finding good pics of the 26” was hard. Seems the 24 is/was popular in the off road unicycle crowd. All my searches led to unicycle websites. they do exist though!
  20. Dizzle Problems

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

pics not workin?