Search results

1. El C

BO15 Milky way (working title)

I´m not sure if I´m qualified to this build off ´cause I´ve posted some pics of the idea before the contest began. I did not do anything to it (still haven´t) except some mocking up like these pics here. If I have the permission to join the race I´ll try to finish this on time. The name comes...
  2. El C

Leaf spring for bike?

I`ll look around.
  3. El C

Leaf spring for bike?

Sure. Might be difficult to find here in Finland...
  4. El C

Leaf spring for bike?

I´m looking for a leaf spring to use on my project s front end. Any idea where to find something that´s not too stiff. Width shoud be somewhere between 1"-1½".
  5. El C

My latest project, still no name...

Hi guys. Here´s my latest project that I started today. There´s still many things that may differ but you get the idea. The frame itself is a rack for milking machine tubes.
  6. El C

Hardley Davison

I had a similar name idea a few years ago. Even made a logo. Also I like the asymmetrical design. Made a bike recently with that idea.
  7. El C

Scar is healing fine

Yes. All bent tubing is cut from handlebars. And it rides better than I expected.
  8. El C

Scar is healing fine

My latest project is finally rideable but still not finished. Many minor and some major things are still undone but I´m confident it´ll be ok in a while. Still on the fence about a few things but I´ll figure them out.
  9. El C

How do you remove chrome?

I want to paint some parts that now are chromed. What´s the easiest way to get it off? Or is there some good stuff to prime the surface before painting without removing chrome?
  10. El C

Unofficial March Shootout II

Cool structure, never seen before.
  11. El C

Still searching for a great way to clean parts...

I´ts a darn hassle to clean all the old grease, dirt and other junk from all the small parts you need to have cleaned before putiing the bike back together. Or to paint it. So what is the best way? Dishwasher? It works but there might be some saying if the wifey found a "fork" with some other...
  12. El C

(Working Title)

Shorter cranks makes pedaling uncorfortabe nand look stupid.
  13. El C

(Working Title)

Just the right size. I just want this bike to be rideable for others too.
  14. El C

(Working Title)

This may be a tiny problem. If I put the crankarm where I want it then there is only about 6 cm (2,36") gap between the front of the pedal and front tyre. Is that enougn to keep it rideable?
  15. El C

(Working Title)

Which photo you refer to? The latter is photoshopped to be 4" longer than the first sideview. Difference is easier to see here.
  16. El C

(Working Title)

Ok, weekend is on and maybe I can make some progress. Firstly, I think I´m gonna make the top tubes a bit longer, maybe say 3"-4" (pic below). That way I can make more room for pedals and longer handlebars.Or maybe not... It´ll put those weldings under more stress and I definately don´t want to...
  17. El C

(Working Title)

All´s good, no worries. I`m making this bike like I want it to be, what so ever. If it meets the rules, good thing.
  18. El C

(Working Title)

As I said in an other thread, I´m also not a muscle bike kind of guy but the timing was right. Also, I´ve never attended to a competition, so here I go.
  19. El C

(Working Title)

It would be nice to hear from the jury if this build qualifies. If it doesn´t, I´ll take it off from this thread and put it to other builds. After all, there will be 2 out of 3; apes & bigger rear wheel.
  20. El C

(Working Title)

Front wheel is easy to shrink and those bars are already kinda apes (okay, baby apes maybe). That´s enough, right? :bigsmile: