Search results

1. handyandy1100

BO15 WAHA-SEDB-3 (Trike-Tor)

What? No three point hitch??? Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
  2. handyandy1100

BO15 Lean Mean Green Machine

No buttermilk this time. I happened to remember my wife left a couple of ketchup packets in my car (I tell her I don't want any open containers of ketchup in my car, but she doesn't listen) so I grabbed those to use with my painting today. Got the green on and even a bit of the beige (old dirty...
  3. handyandy1100

His other Trike-Tor... Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
  4. handyandy1100

Finally, a hot sunny day. Mounted the tank to see how it looks. Been practicing with the texture and green on the frame. Gonna look pretty good. Took the front fork off and dismantled it for painting. Working on an other idea for a headlight mount today too. More on that later... Inspiration...
  5. handyandy1100

What would you prefer? Crank talk

Not wanting to start an internet fight, but I am not seeing how three piece cranks are easier to work on than a one piece. Maybe it's all in what you grew up with. I'll give you the sealed bearing option on the three piece is a plus. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  6. handyandy1100

What would you prefer? Crank talk

I prefer the old school one piece cranks. It's a whole lot easier to work on without buying a bunch of specialty tools. Plus, my favorite bikes, classic American cruisers all used the one piece cranks. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  7. handyandy1100

Between storms and a sinus infection, haven't gotten much done lately. Did get some paint on the chain guard and rear rack today. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  8. handyandy1100

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  9. handyandy1100

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  10. handyandy1100

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

Is that John Deere Green or Allis Chalmers Orange, Tractorman? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  11. handyandy1100

BO15 Cyrus the Virus

The magenta is cool. I like the coppertone idea too. Baby blue would be cool too. I think I am partial to the yellow. With all the sharp, pointy pieces, I was thinking yellow and black like a big three wheeled bumblebee. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  12. handyandy1100

Got a question on weathering chemistry I guess. I know about using vinegar and salt and hydrogen peroxide to rapidly rust iron or steel, but what about aging copper? Don't want to turn it green, just take off the shiny new look and make it brown like pennies, but still recognizable as copper...
  13. handyandy1100

Pretty cool. Maybe a Model T style wishbone going back to where the turnbuckles are currently attached? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  14. handyandy1100

BO15 Neutron Bomber

Waw waw. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  15. handyandy1100

BO15 RaTs GaSs ... Spectra-flame ON ! ..pg 12 !

What kind of clear coat? Flex Seal clear, or regular spray paint? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  16. handyandy1100

Thanks. I will try that. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  17. handyandy1100

Stool samples

LOL! Nope, false advertising. I admit it. I used that title for click bait!!!! :D Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  18. handyandy1100

Thanks OddJob! I just got lucky? First I used some Bondo glazing putty to smooth over the wood grain. After sanding that I used Rust-Oleum multi color texture spray paint for a base coat. But the can malfunctioned and spattered and sputtered the paint. I tried swapping out the nozzle from...
  19. handyandy1100

Photoshop Request

You can almost imagine the new bar if you look at the joint line between the rows of block. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  20. handyandy1100

BO15 Shop-rod

Aren't bees black and yellow? Tigers are black and orange. LOL Either way, cool color combo. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk