Search results

1. scrumblero

Free Pugeot mixtie east bay

looks to be mid 70's https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/d/oakland-peugeot-bike/7084887274.html
  2. scrumblero

Free K50 comp 3's 20" east bay

and a set of 16" wheels to boot. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/d/san-ramon-free-kids-bike-tires-and/7084930532.html
  3. scrumblero

show us your BEER BIKE

All my bikes are beer bikes.. or vodka bikes if it's Friday... ;)
  4. scrumblero

Fleet Liner?

NM I see the pic's now, The rear brake bridge is gonna be the key to figuring out what the frame is. (Chain guard looks like Huffy to me) All the other stuff looks like Murray.
  5. scrumblero

Fleet Liner?

I think all the "Liner bikes had twin top tubes , that kinda looks like Murray forks on an old Huffman. Got any more detailed pictures? It looks like someone transfered most of the parts from a liner over.
  6. scrumblero

Two Raleighs

That townie is loaded! great scores!
  7. scrumblero

Meetings in San Fran?

we have "critical mass" here, you should try and catch one..
  8. scrumblero

WTB: 26 inch red, white and blue cruiser tires

That company was called "sweetskinz" I haven't seen any in a while tho, not sure they are still around..
  9. scrumblero

Lucky 7 seatpost the same as 5/8" rod?

ya, I have made a bunch from that HD 5/8" rod, it's heavy but they don't bend.
  10. scrumblero

Wheelman hub service???

is there not a set screw on the bottom of the lolipops?
  11. scrumblero

1967 Ross Barracuda - Class 1, Finished

:13: love the truss/bars!!
  12. scrumblero

Found a Co-Ed at a flee market today

thats an old one! :cool2:
  13. scrumblero

Shop Bike

NICE! now get some old wald saddle baskets for it.. :cool2:
  14. scrumblero

MBBO Class 2- ALUMINIUMIZING

I like this a lot! :nod:
  15. scrumblero

Headlight

that bullet one is sweet for $16! but I like to get old ones and LED them myself.
  16. scrumblero

Build for my father : Schwinn cruiser custom COMPLETE

That front hub looks like a Shimano without a sticker.. What rim came on the S2c? I would go alloy rims.. chrome steel looks nice but polished Alu does too and is a lot less rolling resistance. you can definitely feel the difference on high pressure tires.. :nod:
  17. scrumblero

Raleigh Chopper and a Schwinn

I think Schwinn is an old Scrambler or Stingray convert. got a better picture of the bars? (BTW always shoot the pics of the chain side ;)
  18. scrumblero

What kind of refelector?

theres lots of cool m/c lenses (39 ford skull etc) that would make a cool rear lighthouse.
  19. scrumblero

Huffy Cranbrook - pedal thread - 1/2" ?

it's gonna be heavy mild steel.. there are tons of OS mountain bikes with butted chromo frames out there for next to nothing that make great strandies.
  20. scrumblero

What kind of refelector?

or make a cool one with a MC lens.. :wondering: