Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. dmnclnr

Bare Metal Build Off

Weak!!! I would join in on this...
  2. dmnclnr

Craigslist Elgin Twin Bar

Just found one of these bikes in a garage along with a few others. I was contemplating an offer on it, now that I have seen yours I definitely have to get it. Very cool bike!
  3. dmnclnr

Charity car cruise/bike show newport bch 11-7

I will have a section for Vintage Bikes, Scooters, and motorcycles! Raffle with lots of cool prizes, great Breakfast and a great cause. Still have room for more cars as well. Raffle Tickets are $1, suggested donations for cars is $25 which inludes an event t-shirt, dash plaque, and 10 raffle...
  4. dmnclnr

40's colson clipper

A lot of people have commented on how they like the girls bike better. I still like the design of the guys bike a lot better. I will see if I can find some parts and make a pair...
  5. dmnclnr

40's colson clipper

Have been looking for a Colson Clipper for quite some time.. Long story short a buddy hit me up that he had a pair. This is what I ended up with... Girls bike in surprisingly good condition. A little rust but not too bad. A guys frame... All together, Still needs rear reflector, drop...
  6. dmnclnr

What is This Bike?

Similar...
  7. dmnclnr

What is This Bike?

I have a bike very similar to that and I believe it to be much earlier. Possibly late 30's, mine is a montgumary Ward by sears. It has the same long neck, reverse bolt on the gooseneck, and other similar features. I will post some pics in the next couple days. The bike is up in the rafters and...
Back