Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

20 inch rats (or customs) ~~~ Lets see em!

"Dad. How come none of the other kids at school have a bike like mine?"
  2. S

Folding Fuji MTB

Thanks for the reply. That's what I was thinking I would ask for it.
  3. S

Folding Fuji MTB

Seems to be a trend in the condition of these. Any thoughts on how much I should ask for it if I sell it?
  4. S

Folding Fuji MTB

Thank You. Thank You very much
  5. S

Folding Fuji MTB

Apparently in the early to mid 1990s if you smoked enough marlboros' you got a free bicycle. I got this one at a yard sale for just a little more than just one pack costs now and I don't even smoke. It doesn't look like it has been ridden very far, probably because after smoking enough cigarets...
  6. S

Hawthorne Skip Tooth Springer

Thanks, everybody for the tips. I haven't had time to work on it anymore yet, but the pic kingfish 254 added certainly is inspirational.
  7. S

Schwinn Probe

I have one of those. Its worth making road ready if you ask me.
  8. S

Schwinn Probe Chicago

Thanks for the info. I have put a lot of miles on that bike in the past few weeks, and I love it I am so glad I talked myself into buying it. Now I need to talk myself into chroming the frame and I will love it even more.
  9. S

I could probably part with it, but Its bent down on the end and split on the sides.
  10. S

That would be easy enough. Ill give it a try.
  11. S

It came apart without much effort after a good soak. Thanks for the suggestion. Now I have another problem. The head tube on the boys bike I was going to put the springer on is shorter than the bike I took the springer off of. I thought about threading the stem farther down running the nut on...
  12. S

I went out and got a can, its soaking right now. Even if it doesn't work as penetrating oil it has a lovely fragrance. I can switch it up with the Aquavelva.
  13. S

Thank you for the advice.
  14. S

I bought this for the springer, I hope I can get it apart. I called the WD-40 factory and told them they might consider working the weekend.
  15. S

Schwinn Probe Chicago

That is indeed a three wheeled cart in the background. Its a Taylor Dunn Step Saver.
  16. S

Schwinn Probe Chicago

After taking it for a spin I think the seat alone my be worth $400.00. Ha Ha.
  17. S

Schwinn Probe Chicago

Thanks for the info. I wasn't sure, looks like a road bike frame to me, but as you can tell form my incorrect abbreviation of mountain bike I am not an expert on the topic.
  18. S

Schwinn Probe Chicago

Drove past this three times, the first time I couldn't make up an excuse to buy it the second time I couldn't make up an excuse not to buy it, so the third time I stopped and gave the guy thirty bucks and welcomed it into the family. Anybody know if this is a road bike turned MB or was it born...
  19. S

Springer Fork BMX

Thanks for the info everybody.
  20. S

Springer Fork BMX

I am not sure what i am going to do with it yet. When it warms up i will clean it up and decide. Do you think the frame and fork came together originally?
Back