Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. nomad-dyno

Your happy place

My local happy place is the woods along the river near my house. I ride this wooded Florida wetlands area almost daily. I keep a hawk eye out for the toothy locals and give them plenty of space.
  2. nomad-dyno

Klunker Seat/Saddle Question

My seat is a Leppert Primus with 4 seat springs. It is comfortable but it doesn't have a cut-out.
  3. nomad-dyno

24x3 Felt Tires

Wanted to buy, two new 24x3 Felt tires in black.
  4. nomad-dyno

SOLD Lepper Primus Mens Saddle, Natural, Phat Cycles NOS. 135.00

Would you take $125 for your seat, to include shipping to my P.O. Box at zip code 32762?
  5. nomad-dyno

1981 Schwinn King Sting 5 speed 26 inch bmx beach cruiser.

Nice King Sting! I want to add one to my collection some day. I have a 1982 Schwinn Sidewinder with some of the same parts as the King.
  6. nomad-dyno

early 1980s looptail 26" BMX Jamis Boss Sand Jam Cruiser chromoly

I'm curious. What is the seat tube length?
  7. nomad-dyno

Need help with a recent find... Its a 30s Aerocycle

Wow! Beautiful bike!
  8. nomad-dyno

prewar schwinn tandem

Nice tandem! You could use a more modern 60's -70's Schwinn tandem fork until you find the correct year fork, if the size is correct. The 60's-70's tandems have a 6-3/4" fork steering tube with threads about 1-1/2 down from the top. I have three Schwinn tandems, a 66, 67, and 79.
  9. nomad-dyno

Honeymoon and bike finds=score!

If you want to sell one of those yellow Schwinns, please let me know.
  10. nomad-dyno

1977 Schwinn Scrambler

Nice Scrambler!
  11. nomad-dyno

1977 Schwinn Scrambler

I'm looking for a Schwinn Scrambler S-2 rear wheel with 36 heavy duty (12 gauge) spokes, if you have one or know of someone who does. There is a rusty one for sale on ebay right now, but I want a rim or wheel with nice chrome and minimal surface rust on the inside of the rim. I would prefer to...
  12. nomad-dyno

Bed full of Sprockets

When you are ready to sell the sprockets, I'm interested in the five spoke sprocket in the 3rd row down, one the far left side. I would like to see a close up of both sides to determine the condition. Thank you.
  13. nomad-dyno

Goodyear Grasshopper Slick - Tire size size help

The Manta Ray wheel is 24", so this tire will not fit. Ebay has S-7 Schwinn wheels listed frequently.
  14. nomad-dyno

Defiance

Very nice!
  15. nomad-dyno

The Low Tracker is Finished!

I like the handbuilt look and that cool front fork.
  16. nomad-dyno

1961 Schwinn American

Beautiful paint job on a classic Schwinn. What paint did you use?
  17. nomad-dyno

1918 Harley Davis-son - Mar 16 Not HD Frame, but a Davis National

What a great project! I found a Harley Bicycle restoration article at this link: http://www.nostalgic.net/restoration-of-a-1918-harley-davidson-bicycle-part-1 God luck with the restoration.
  18. nomad-dyno

1917 Iver Johnson

I really like your Iver Johnson bike. What is the stand over height? It looks suited for a tall rider. I would like to find an old Iver Johnson (suspension bridge) frame like that.
  19. nomad-dyno

Just a RANT about Necks / Headsets

There is a product called Evapo-rust, for sale at AutoZone and Harbor Freight. This product disolves rust without harming the metal. You have to be creative and devise a method of soaking the parts for a day, without losing the liquid by leaking out of the neck/fork tube. I have used a glass...
Back