Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bikejunky

Shimano 3CC push rod

Im in search of a pushrod for a Shimano 3CC rear hub. I have one that I put up for safe keeping, safe from me ever finding it. Tim
  2. bikejunky

Hello from Michigan

Holt, just south of Lansing.
  3. bikejunky

Hello from Michigan

Hello fellow Michigander. What part do you call home?
  4. bikejunky

It’s a bird

Might want to rethink your fork dropouts. They don't appear to have enough room for the axle nuts and a wrench to tighten them.
  5. bikejunky

'Skin Deep' Ironing out a stretch. DONE!

They are like trying to push a rope up hill.
  6. bikejunky

WTB rear hub

Also check out Surlybikes.com
  7. bikejunky

STRETCH CRUISER ADVICE NEEDED!!!

My suggestions to stay with 3" rims or less. This avoids chainline and chain/tire rub issues. If you could send me an email addy, I can send you a dimensioned drawing of a Project 346 Basman, which is one of the most sought after frames. I personally own one along with several other bikes. It...
  8. bikejunky

WTB rear hub

https://www.planetbmx.com/shop/se-racing-mohawk-high-flange-36h-hubset-in-colors.html
  9. bikejunky

THE 56 CYCLE TRUCK

Just an idea. Remove the rotor, and redish the wheel so it is centered. Then maybe make larger diameter disc and have it lettered up on both sides (maybe RRB logos)?
  10. bikejunky

SOLD Project 346 Basman Sport Frame

PM sent
  11. bikejunky

Felt Bicycle Pics

Try Porkchop BMX for your checkerboard cable housing wants. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. bikejunky

First annual Chicago Invasion!!!

This is going to be a blast. People from all over the Midwest converging on Chicago. I also hope to meet and see some of the local RRB members. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. bikejunky

Columbia Convertible Commuter *FINISHED*

Fender clips to mount the braces to? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. bikejunky

We are being watched...

Cobraties sounds like a company that still knows what customer service really is. I myself have also requested a product sample. It looks like the perfect solution for this bike. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. bikejunky

Columbia Convertible Commuter *FINISHED*

Have you considered stainless zip ties? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. bikejunky

Bad Apple recap ( Pic Heavy )

Who owns that green POS in the pic with yours?
  17. bikejunky

Is it just me?

I like the old version. It was just a mini version of the website. I can't make heads or tails off the new version. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. bikejunky

Is it just me?

Is it just me, or does the new Tapatalk upgrade SUCK? I cant find or do anything on it. Tim
  19. bikejunky

Cruisers on slicks!

Jerald's slick mounted on a 26x3 rim and a Michelin Durasport 28mm mounted on a 700Cx 25 rim. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. bikejunky

Indy bike club?

Contact Randy Or Carrie Blackledge on Facebook or Lit'l Bill there also. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back