Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bikejunky

Shimano 3CC push rod

Im in search of a pushrod for a Shimano 3CC rear hub. I have one that I put up for safe keeping, safe from me ever finding it. Tim
  2. bikejunky

Is it just me?

Is it just me, or does the new Tapatalk upgrade SUCK? I cant find or do anything on it. Tim
  3. bikejunky

Bikejunky's Toys (a few)

Current Felt project Dyno Moto-glide board tracker (for sale) Sharkfire- AZ bound Mini Me SE quad angle builds 16"/26" Azonic Steelhead urban assault (for sale) Redline XLR8R Truster Vanishing Point (1980) KT's (daughter) Impakt sidehack Masi Soulville SS Masi Speciale Fixie Clay's...
  4. bikejunky

?? for the Schwinn Gurus

I am looking for a Schwinn blade style fork with a 7 1/4" steer tube. I'm guessing I need to look at girls forks to find the longer steer, as stock mens is 6 3/4". Tim
  5. bikejunky

Seatpost Clamp?

Who if anyone makes a seatpost clamp for the 13/16 post Schwinns? Im looking for something other then stock. Thanks in advance. Tim
  6. bikejunky

Schwinn Headset

I just bought a 1950 Schwinn Hornet frame and fork. I am looking for a sealed bearing headset for it. Is there such a thing?
  7. bikejunky

MID MICHIGAN

I thought I had done this, but not able to find myself in the intros. So here it goes, I have been involved with wheels since I was born. Grew up at the dragstrips in the 60's, family owned suzuki dealership in the 70's, streetrods in the 80's-90's Had cars featured in several...
  8. bikejunky

Official Start Date?

When is the "official" start date for BO#8? Have a project itching to go.
  9. bikejunky

Op Roller Owners.....

Trying to find out the headset size on the Op roller frame, weither it is an 1 1/8" or 1". Hope someone can give me a solid answer, would like to get a set of forks ordered before the frame arrives from "Tin Machine". Thank you Tim
  10. bikejunky

1" frame to 1 1/8' retro fit

Looking for the post that had the website for the 1" to 1 1/8" retro fit headset. Thank you in advance Tim
  11. bikejunky

Girvin/Proflex Fork Hoarders

Is there anyone out there that is willing to sell their Girvin fork? I am looking for the model with 1 1/8" steerer and prefer coil over the elastomer model. Tim
  12. bikejunky

Jerald's slicks on 3" rim

Has anyone mounted a Jerald's slick on a 3" / 80mm rim? If so, could you please post a picture please. I have the 3"ers, but not the tire yet. Just curious. Tim
Back