Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. socratesjpt

31 A/G

yeah that is a big concern for mee too, thought about making some faux barbed wire out of copper wire , but this was free and i didn't have to make it
  2. socratesjpt

DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

I am dreading doing this myself, looks all clean up now
  3. socratesjpt

31 A/G

Last weekend I had Cyclefest Sacramento CA , if you liked the Batliner from last year there is a good shot of it at the end of this video , http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/10186134-cyclefest-at-fremont-park/ here is a photo album of the ride and show...
  4. socratesjpt

DRAG KING ___Raceliner Dragster___

I love this bike
  5. socratesjpt

Gears of war

Now it's a build off !!
  6. socratesjpt

Tractorliner

That looks good
  7. socratesjpt

31 A/G

Well it's all pulled down , started taking some green paint off it , lots more to do , I am going to take it down to original paint and clear it . I got some parts coming , nothing fancy my son should have fun riding it. Here are some picks , the left fender is what it looked like before and...
  8. socratesjpt

31 A/G

I will try and gather some parts and pull it down today after work , for some clearer pictures , still kinda in my attack plan phase right now , I think laying out the parts will kick start my enthusiasm for this build , thanks for looking
  9. socratesjpt

31 A/G

I'll start with this unride-able kids bike and make it ride-able , an maybe do some cool stuff to it along the way. who knows I might even finish it in time .
  10. socratesjpt

VOTE HERE! - TRADITIONAL

When does the voting end
  11. socratesjpt

BATLINER , (Batmobile bicycle )

Are these bikes ever really finished ? There is always something to add to it. I have changed these builds so much after the buildoff over the years . For me it's all about the build I never looked at this build off like a completion . I enjoyed my self, learned some new skills , and had a ton...
  12. socratesjpt

Well the batliner made it , lesson learned here , never cut it that close . Stay tuned for some bonus footage , I have my pin Striper painting it up on Tuesday
  13. socratesjpt

FINISHED BIKES GALLERY

Re: FINISHED BIKES: The list I screwed up and thought we had till 9:00 pst , my bad. If there is a site moderator out there I posted a finished a final photo on my thread before nine can I be included in the finished bike thread , if not I had fun anyway Here is the finished bike
  14. socratesjpt

where do you find the site moderators ?????
  15. socratesjpt

I cant post I thought we had till nine some one help me post this to finished bikes, please !!!!!!
  16. socratesjpt

Seats done got to let it dry a bit so much didn't get done Tuesday I have it pin striped but got to post by 9:00 so let me set up the camera and look for her in the finished bikes section Here is the chain I will put on it when it's done , done I also need to finalize the lights, I think...
  17. socratesjpt

Here is where I am at now , going down to the wire on this one
Back