Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jaysmo

My jc higgins trikeliner

Put this together out of spare parts been working on it for a while finally finished her up and she almost ready for tomorrows Detroit slowroll... What yall think?? Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  2. jaysmo

1968 Huffy cheater slick

Heres the musclenbike i refurbished and rode last year fun bike and a attention getter Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
  3. jaysmo

orlando/central florida meet

are there any RRB'S here from the Orlando area that would be like to meet up chill or ride ect.... Down town?? Milk district? any where.. I ride often on the week ends diffrent locations some time just around the neighborhood just looking to come together with some more peps for a ride or just...
  4. jaysmo

HIGH-way patrol AKA Junior Brown

Well i got this build going for UGV'S (RunWhatYouBrung) build off iv had this frame for a lil while and thought to build it up i love the patina on this thing so im moving this over here to show you at RRB what im throwing together... and here is what I have so far still have some more scroungen...
  5. jaysmo

bike show 09/22/12 11am CENTRAL FLORIDA

Just seen this on Orlando c-list thought i would post it iv been to a few of the meets put on by this club and theres alwasy a nice turn out... check it out not sure if i can make so im posting for any one else... http://orlando.craigslist.org/bik/3282472079.html
  6. jaysmo

American Girl Stingray

thats cool there..
  7. jaysmo

"Mean Green Puncher" has been taken off of life support

Im in I may not finish but yea I got bit by the build off bug AGAIN (I WAS IN UGV"S FIRST BUILD OFF)... nothing radical just a starght forward build with some surprises here and there and a tight bike i want to ride the heck out of... here he is allow me to reintroduce "Rusty Ray".... but he...
  8. jaysmo

my newest build Bad Intentions NEW PICS PG 2

just buttoned it up JUST GOT THIS PIC IN BEFORE THE SUN WENT DOWN Watch out for my shop buddy *30-40 pre war CWC fame and fork *fleet wing head badge *satin black paint red scalops and white vinyl striping *unknown truss rods *red wall duros original dopp center rear im gen front...
  9. jaysmo

193? 1940? Clevland welding..

Well here is the straight bar i have been trying to id'd and also this frame is involved in a build of on UGV in the stock class... well here it is i have sterted with dismantaling it getting every thing sorted out on what i want to do .. have yet to nail down a color for it maybe get some help...
  10. jaysmo

My stable and all thats in it....

heres goes what i have built yet to build and what we ride..... my roll fast my 65 Rusty Ray my wifes what i thought was a western flyer but now im leaning towards space liner cause of the dropp outs my oldest step sons ross 3 speed with mini apes and my youngest sons 79 sting ray bmx he...
  11. jaysmo

build what u can with what you have build off..

I'm looking at all these builds and build offs and makes me want to get in on the fun .. I'm new to this old school bike craze but not new to the garage and a tool box :wink: so I'm not to i have no welder or anything so cant really mod at tis time..but i was looking to get into a build off...
  12. jaysmo

steppin through NEW PICS UP.

heres my entry 1949 Roll Fast hope you like it pic #1 pic #2 #3 pic 2 and 3 are with the new hair pin seat and this one is just for fun
  13. jaysmo

My first old school... 49 Roll Fast

First pics i post.. i found this 49 Roll Fast frame while i was out looking for another bike this was under a pile of scrap metal and the head badge is what caught my eye..i ask the guy about the badge and he sold me the head badge for 20 bucks and the rest of the frame came with it ..well her...
  14. jaysmo

i need pics please..

hey gals and guys... I picked up a or what was sold to me as a prewar Schwinn i have been looking around here and there and have seen a number of different style of prewar bikes.. but the rear drop out on the bike i picked up have what look like lil fins on the bottom that stick outwards I have...
  15. jaysmo

PBR PUB BIKE RIDE/CRAWL-ORLAND

Yes theres another PBR pub crawl going on 08/27/11 its the dog days of summer edition hot and sticky but we are still riding event is going on from 6pm to 9pm the rides will be meeting at Ace Metric Cycles in winter park address is 444 west new england ave #119 winter park fl 32789 hope to...
  16. jaysmo

another pre war schwinn PICS ARE UP!!

i picked up a prewar Schwinn straight bar still working on posting pic's (CAMERA'S MESSED UP) but what i got off the under side of the BB case is K0 209 very hard to see big numbers and not ever at all thats all i seen will look again but i think it all it has on the under side tonight i will...
  17. jaysmo

just dugg this up..ORLANDO pbr pub crawl

I was told my brother in law he heard about this on the radio i had to look it up sounds like a fun i might ride if i can get the BB cases replaced in my crank on my bike :x ....check it out. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/lastca ... ekend.html PBR'S AND BIKES...... :mrgreen:
  18. jaysmo

bike cruise Indian rock beach FL.

I found this on Tampa Bay Craig's list and thought it sounded cool and i will riding out there this to see what going on check it out if your local... Gulf Kruisers of West Florida "Indian Rocks Beach Kruise" August 20,2011,Meet at 9 am,start rolling at 9:30 am. We will meet at Indian Rocks...
  19. jaysmo

easiest way to build a fixie...

I have a build going on now for the wife i have been taking pic's and what not just no time to post of start the build thread i promise i will... but I had this 24 or 26 inch kent mt bike literally fall in my lap last night..and it hurt but my cuzzing was going to trash it cause of the cheapo...
  20. jaysmo

any show meets or swapps in cntrl florida??

looking to see if there are any events going on or up coming in the central Florida area? I do know every 1st 3rd and 4th Sunday every month theres a meet in Deltona but looking for something other than that to go to and see and possibly buy parts. Thanks Jay
Back