Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

rat rod decals

I wouldn't mind seeing a chain guard version of the site logo in color...I'd be in for a square one though, still have a bit f room on my guitar case.
  2. R

New Shimano E Coaster Brake Binding

Got it figured out guys, thanks!
  3. R

New Shimano E Coaster Brake Binding

I think I tightened up the bearings due to not having the brake arm conected (noob). I've done a search on here and I'm seeing conflicting information. Do I make the adjustment on the sprocket side or the brake arm side? The hub is dragging, so I believe this is my issue. Thanks gang.
  4. R

Post Murray Westport Pictures!

My $50 CL Monteray find. Did have to replace the rear rim as the coaster was shot. Came with fenders, the front one now lives on the wife's '63 Schwinn American. Fork was tweaked, just got a good one from partsguy. Just want to put some apes on it. I use this to run to lunch during the work...
  5. R

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Dad got me one of those in'78 when I started delivering the Detroit Free Press. Pedaled papers on that bike for three years. Wish I still had it, it was a tank!
  6. R

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

Excuse the crummy phone pics. Only thing left to do is paint the ammo cans to match the fenders and mount my 2 meter antenna. Being a ham radio op, if it has wheels it must have a radio.
Back