Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ronark

Felt Bicycle Pics

My Felt 1909 with a few modifications
  2. ronark

Felt Bicycle Pics

My Felt Balsa with fork and wheelset off a Felt Twin
  3. ronark

Felt Bicycle Pics

My first Hotwheel, changed to red rims
  4. ronark

FOUND **FOUND** Felt MP handlebars and 24" Felt rims and front hub.

Sorry to info you guys that Classic Cool Rides passed away a few years ago..... Ron
  5. ronark

Felt Bicycle Pics

Deep 6…….. Black Felt Triple Trees, Black Stem, Black Handlebars, Black 24” Rims and Black 3” Thick Bricks. I think this is my favourite build.
  6. ronark

Felt Bicycle Pics

Blue Surf City…… 26x1.75 Araya Rims with Sealed Sunshine Hubs on front and rear, no brakes on the rear, White Industries Free Wheel, Profile Sprocket and Laguna VDC Handlebars.
  7. ronark

26" Wheels with Sturmey Dyno Hubs $20

I will take the remaining 4…. Pm following….. ron
  8. ronark

24" x 3" cream tires

Cam......if you decide to buy like 4 pairs then shipping might not cost as much per tire....then I'm in for a couple of pairs.
  9. ronark

The Last of the Gig Mata Felts

Gig.... because of your Felt Builds, thats why I got into the Felt Cruisers.....but never build them as nice as yours..... Enjoy life my friend....Ron in Virginia
  10. ronark

New from San Diego with a used Felt MP Beach Cruiser

Man....I just looked on ebay at the prices of a Nexus 3Speed Hub...... Crazy
  11. ronark

SOLD 2013 Felt MP cruiser EXCELLENT condition with UPGRADES (Nexus 8 internal-geared hub and front drum, rear roller brake)

For Felt 26" front rim, 5 Star Felt front hub uses 250mm spokes and if you replace with a Sturney 90mm drum brake hub then it will use the same 250mm spoke.
  12. ronark

Felt Cruiser Build

Nice score..... Where did you find it on Craigslist or Facebook Market Place.......You have been finding alot of great deals.
  13. ronark

SOLD Chrome bolt-on seat post clamp, 31.8mm (1-1/4")

I will try two of them....Pm coming.... Ron
  14. ronark

26 Laguna Cruiser

too knee……. You will definitely enjoy the ride when its finished…… its one of my favorites.
  15. ronark

Felt Bicycle Pics

Two more to post……The Spray Troy Lee (only stayed with me 3 months before a motorized fan had to have it), the Twin is on its way to me soon. Spray Troy Lee Twin
  16. ronark

Felt Bicycle Pics

My last three i have added to my collection…a couple of them i took out of the box just to take a photo without putting on the pedals. Black Red Baron (love the red) Tip 1909
  17. ronark

ISO FELT EL GUAPO MONSTER ENERGY CHOPPER CRUISER BIKE 24”

B3.......I just went to BikeFlights to get an estimated quote of shipping a complete Felt Cruiser from Virginia to Hawaii and it will cost about $267-285........ That is who I use for shipping Bicycles and they use UPS to ship. Just for your information before considering what final cost will be...
  18. ronark

Felt Thick Brick 24”x3”

Gordy.... I sent you a pm on what Felt Quick Bricks and Thick Bricks I have......Ron in Virginia
  19. ronark

Rechrome or not ?

Abeltr…..I had my Cruiser Chromed for $400 and never regretted doing it…..one of my best rides.
  20. ronark

Felt Thick Brick 24”x3”

My ad is still active, have a couple of new sets available.
Back