Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Raliegh

Everyone will be upset with me. Only 50 bucks. Could of sold for more but I didn't know. What does the term mixtie mean?
  2. J

Raliegh

Selling...
  3. J

Yep

Glad that 100 dgree weather is gone here in the Dallas area. It was not fun. 8)
  4. J

What happens when you put two women together and make one?

When I read your post the first thing i thought was....are you ready,,,,,Trouble.... I'm not a hater though ok......Women...don't hate..
  5. J

Asphalt Tastes Like Chicken...

How is the jaw. Seriously. Does your TMJ hurt? Up there near your ear. Sometimes with a hard hit it will hurt for weeks. You'll think something is wrong with your ear. But it's the joint where your jaw connects to your skull. Nice stiches!! They look good and tight....
  6. J

hello from tx

Yeah for Dallas.....Welcome, eighty-cutty. Is that a moper( moper what was I on?), moped, wheel?
  7. J

HELLO FRON NORTHERN PA

Oggy, is that like Ozzy, but saying it with a mouth full of crackers? Cool name. Welcome. JT
  8. J

Intro!

Spikeorific!! You should love the site. Lots of super cool bikes and cool people. So, start posting some photo's. I'm sure Ratrod would be willing to do an interview also. JT
  9. J

Greetings from Fort Worth TX

Yeah another local. Just get a bike and have some fun. Run into a problem. One of us has more than likely also so we will help or you can find info in one of the forums. Welcome.
  10. J

HAWK CLASSIC BIKES

I have a phone number for you. (214) 282-9951 This is his direct number he is pretty good at answering it soon. James
  11. J

1985 SCHWINN PREDATOR NIGHTHAWK (DETAILED 082809)

Re: 1985 SCHWINN PREDATOR NIGHTHAWK That was a good reply. I got a good belly laugh at that. Oh man. I bet they would bite you.
  12. J

Mr Clean Award.

Not official or anything like that. Ratrod gets the Mr Clean award for his super shiney sparkley bike transformations. Someone want to post his before and after pics.....
  13. J

1985 SCHWINN PREDATOR NIGHTHAWK (DETAILED 082809)

Re: 1985 SCHWINN PREDATOR NIGHTHAWK Can you imagine how clean his children must be? I mean wow. If he cleans them like a bike. Yikes. I can see it now. " Dad you can stop scrubbin, no please don't use ajax.... Why do I have to use wax in my hair?" JK Steve.
  14. J

HAWK CLASSIC BIKES

I like em. Can't afford them but like em.
  15. J

CYCLESOMATIC - DALLAS, TX (OCT 2-11)

This is gonna be alot of fun!!!
  16. J

Greatest site on the net.

Huge fan to. Good job Steve....Keep it up!!!
  17. J

Aug 11th meteor shower

Ok go to this web site and read about it. Should be the best show of the year. If you live in a place where there is less light you will wee more. Best time is 9pm to 11pm. Some places up to 200 per hour. http://spaceweather.com/
  18. J

Hats off to all of you who built a bike.

Super fantastic job this year everyone way to go. So many great bikes. I kept saying wow as I was looking at the gallery. Now to choose a winner? It's going to be hard. :D
  19. J

Schwinn Highplains 26" MTB

Picked up off craigslist. Near perfect. 20 bucks. Not the chrome version but red. All systems work great. I'm pic lazy lately. Can you believe it.
  20. J

Howdy from North Texas

Welcome neighbor.
Back