Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cherryboxx

Schwinn Phantom 2012 Re-Do(maybe my last for this year)

Hi Fellas,here for another project.Building this Schwinn Phantom for a friend. Well actually two friends,the first one who owned it and never got to build it and the second one the present owner who bought it.Whew... :( talk about pressure. Hope i can do justice and bring this baby back on the...
  2. Cherryboxx

Name it,Motor bike or Muscle bike?

Might aswell post my son's bike here,needs paint though.I have the frame for 8 years now, built and it's fun to ride.Any info of the make and model is greatly appreciated,just for topic reasons.Thanks :wink: Mtb fork from Bon... Some Motorcycle rear shocks... Motorcycle Handle Bar...
  3. Cherryboxx

Phillips?

Just scored this ladies frame,i think it's a Phillips. Thank you :wink:
  4. Cherryboxx

28'' Bike...called I.C. (Identity Crisis)

Hi guys back for another project bike,this time it's the bike given to me by a friend after rebuilding his Roadmaster. I've posted this in the bike i.d. section,thanks for all your help and comments.here are some pictures of the before and what i have done so far,enjoy :D Strip it...
  5. Cherryboxx

Schwinn Straight Bar, rebuilt on a budget.

Hi fellas,im back to post another classic bike...building this Schwinn Straight Bar for a friend,hope you like it. Enjoy :D When i got it... Striped and coated it with primer...dents,bends,warped and a lot more to fix...headache :( and some bondo magic... :wink: Added white base...
  6. Cherryboxx

28 Columbia?

hi felllas,remember the friend i helped restor his Roadmaster?...well he must be happy, he gave me a bike.not sure what model, the badge is missing...thanks for the help :D
  7. Cherryboxx

ROADMASTER restoring for a friend...

hi guys,it's been a while since i login...anyways this is the RoadMaster Luxury Liner i've been restoring for a friend... hope to get it done before x-mas, :P i've already striped,primed few of its parts... and painted them...(rattle can baby :D ) that's all for now...hope...
  8. Cherryboxx

Gran Pa's 28" klunker

hey guys,might aswell share some pics here.this is my late great granfathers bike, a 28" Person brand bicycle.here is some of its before pictures. the wooden saddle came from an old fella',said he made it himself because he could'nt afford to buy a new one.i gave him money to buy a new...
  9. Cherryboxx

Fathers Day...

hi guys,trying to post my dads bike...he wanted me to build him a custom street cruiser... got this old mountain bike frame from the scrapyard... sorry i was'nt able to take some photos during the build... he enjoys riding it... hope you like it... :D sorry about the poor quality...
  10. Cherryboxx

count me in...

hi guys im Owen from Pampanga, Philippines...i came across this site by accident when i was googling image of custom and modified bicycles...i've spent countless times looking at the cool bikes you guys made...finally i've decided to join...love the fact that you guys also appreciates the work...
Back