Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

gender bender part out

Re: gender bender This bike definitly looks to be built by the Tin Machine. Agreed, an excellent find indeed. Too bad he didn't sign it, could be worth thousands.
  2. K

gender bender part out

Re: gender bender looks like a gender reassignment by the Tin Machine... to bad hes not here anymore. Gotta go to UGV to see his stuff now... or the RI CL ads
  3. K

show your bike trailer! and how you hook it up to your bike!

First trailer had a knob that would clamp a thingy on the seatstay or chainstay. Second trailer used a U bolt. The rest was stupid luck and balance. You can see the load mirrors and stereo here. It was a fun and awkward ride across town.
  4. K

Upgrade a Walmart bike.

Right on, the Onex is a great purchase! What kind of upgrades do you have in mind? I had one with skinnys, drop bars and stem, roadbike seat, and pedals with toestraps.... now it sits unused in a friends garage :| I should get it back.
  5. K

Upgrade a Walmart bike.

What kind of bike do you have? The Onyx/Onex or the Astra? All wallyworld bikes have there issues, but your gonna luck out a bit beings you've got a genesis. Wally bikes keep there prices low by selling bikes that have been made from the cheapest materials. Because Genesis makes mountain bikes...
  6. K

Hello from Watertown SD

Hello and welcome, I'm from Brookings!
  7. K

Moto-Muscle. Done!

Re: Moto-Muscle! First ride! TRIALS BIKE!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THERE!!!!! lol :P
  8. K

BOSS Sting-Ray

Re: the BOSS yup, you darn near gotch yer self a bassman
  9. K

LFC (Long Fork Cruiser) Finished!

Re: LFC (Long Fork Cruiser) Very nice. Either of those frames would work great for muscle. I like the simple design, good call.
  10. K

Hi, its me kranzor.

I live in South Dakota, and am a member of the Back Alley Bike Club. Uummm.... we ride year round and like to tinker, be loud and cuss, smoke and drink.... but I'll just stick to the bikes. :wink: I love a trail or nice cruise, fun is fun. enough blab, how bout some pics...
  11. K

"GULF SWING" Fat tire Swingbike build! As done as it is gunna be!

Re: "GULF SWING" Finally settled on a design! :D
  12. K

Phantom of the OCC - now the Schwinn Black Phantasm

Re: Phantom of the OCC - last mockup until.... WHOOOOAAA DUDE!!!!!! I just ran into this build thread, and I am both jealous and seriously impressed.
  13. K

My first Schwinn...

Stuff you sorry's in a Sack. "Any bike, cheap or expensive, doesn't matter. A bike is always greater than the sum of its parts." - Lifecycles video "Fun is FUN!" - my LBS owner and personal superhero
  14. K

modern board track racer, special design by me

I love it! If you die, you'll die full of life!
  15. K

New School *Now with riding Video*

Re: New School Extra points for eat at Joes. :D Can still lift it.... looks like the veggie's paid off!
  16. K

Momma's Boy

Cant get over pic #2.
  17. K

Retrovelo OTTO DUO - with a little more color

Re: A pony named OTTO WHOA! Wow.... what a bike. I cant get over it. Be A Uty. Drool, Drool, and a little more drool. I love that bike! :lol:
  18. K

"It's a stretch"

:D I like it. Now I can focus on that sweet bike.
  19. K

Can I get October?

Great looking pic of a great looking bike, but your going to have to explain that kickstand comment. I think October would be fitting.
  20. K

Stretched Kandy Kruiser

Yowzah! If only I could ride that thing. Nice Rack!
Back