Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. karfer67

1967 schwinn cycletruck frame raffle 10 bucks!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205763822092688&id=1770380251 I am getting a frame jig and the thing is a beast. So part of getting patina kustoms going is selling off stuff that is sitting that i wont get to. One of them is this rad 1967 schwinn cycle truck frame fork and...
  2. karfer67

RATLINER

So to start this is a bike I've wanted to do since obc earlier this year. A friend named Calob makes these tail draggers that are a hoot to ride. I was heavily influenced by him and other European builders who are using more curves in their designs. Yes it's low very low sitting a tick over 1/2...
  3. karfer67

Tequila sunrise (kustom ruff hornet)

So what have I been up to? Well other than building handlebars (patina kustoms on fb) I've also been working on this for a client. This is my first stab at a ruff cycle and wanted it super clean. The front end had to compliment that monster stinger so that was a big challenge. So here ya go my...
  4. karfer67

RRBBO13 RATLINER ( tail lights, more sprockets, titanium and she is done)

Ok so Steve asked me to throw down so did a few others and I just had an idea hit me. I've amassed a big pile of frames and stuff. So here is the challenge, to see what I can do with as much of that stuff as possible and try to cobble it into something kool. Can't promise it will get done on...
  5. karfer67

Voting issues

Ok so if i google rat rod bikes on my android and i go to forums it automatically takes me to tapatalk. Is there a way to stop that so i can see the voting? Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
  6. karfer67

Check it out far out flyer got featured in kustomized magazine

http://kustomizedbicyclemagazine.com/featured-bikes/ Was super honored to be featured. I have since renamed the bike "rat life" Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
  7. karfer67

Obc 2017 pics

Most of these were taken by hawk eye who spent the whole trip taking pics of everyone. All i can say is go next year. Dont trip because there are a lot of long bikes. There are plenty of vintage rides too as well as rats. Does not matter if your in a club lots roll lone wolf. Or you could...
  8. karfer67

Good luck guys

Wishing all who enter luck. Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
  9. karfer67

FAR OUT FLYER

First i gotta list of people to thank. Mike And Dean at college cyclery for help with the spokes and allowing me to scrounge the back for a 5 1/2 inch crank. Thanks to my vice president Johnny for the awesome seat and one of the two (yes it used two) skip chains. Thanks to Greg Roth for allowing...
  10. karfer67

FAR OUT FLYER (stick a fork in it she is done)

So i download tapatalk again and what do i find? You guys just started a winter build off. Well i just tossed this Murray in the stand and tossed a rat trap springer on. So why not lets go. Obc is a few weeks after the finish so it gives me something to shoot for. i had wondered if u can stuff...
  11. karfer67

Patina kustoms handlebars

So here is mainly what ive been up to making handlebars. Whats shown are not my only designs i do some others while some are special request. Prices vary slightly shipping additional the teardrop is offered in two hights the standard left and right and the shorty shown center. $70 the epic...
  12. karfer67

Hmmmm tooo build or not to build

Who wants to see me enter? Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
  13. karfer67

What have i been up too? Patina kustoms

So yes i have not been around. Ive missed u guys a lot actually but now i got a new phone and was able to download the app so here i am. Whats new well those of u on facebook already know. I stepped up and bought a tubing bender to make handlebars. Lest handlebars just for now. ive got a few...
  14. karfer67

Congratulations to all

When i first found and joined rat rod bikes in 2006 i just thought it was a cool forum. How could i know that it would forge life long friends, and end up being a huge part of not just mine, but so many lives. Im truly thankful for the opportunity to be involved in this tenth build off...
  15. karfer67

Tick tock under 5 hours left

Tick tock tick tock. Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk
  16. karfer67

DESTINO FLYER

well she is all done and delivered. This bike was commissioned to honor her sister who sadly pasted away. Based on an extremely rough schwinn canti frame i cut out the mangled seat post tube replaced by a curved piece similar to an elgin. Also the rear drop outs were very rough so i whacked them...
  17. karfer67

Harris flyer 1928 rollfast boardtracker

18. karfer67

DESTINO FLYER (she is all done)

Well timing works well with this build. I was contacted by a client to build a bike so what better to do with the build than enter it. schwinn canti, tank, and prewar columbia i think fork. The frame has seen far better days, at some point someone thought it would be a great idea to drill holes...
  19. karfer67

Trouble seeing pictures please help

I use taptalk on my phone and not I can't see pictures. It's weird because pictures I've already seen I can still see. Please help! Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
  20. karfer67

GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN PART TWO

First pictures since this what's its about. I did my best with my phone so pitty me. Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Back