Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. E

Curved seat tube collection

Dig the murray/westfield curved seat tube bikes. Took me awhile to save up/buy/sell to get what I wanted but here they are. The girls bike I found local for 100 bucks so I picked it up on a whim only because the seat tube lol. Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
  2. E

Columbia shaft drive

Picked this up recently, what are the value of these things? Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
  3. E

Colson snap tank

Havent posted here in awhile... Picked this one up a couple weeks ago. Original paperwork to be purchased during the war came with it. Found a pic online of the pep boys it came out of. No longer there. Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
  4. E

Would this fender fit my Elgin twin bar?

Idiot me... it's a rear fender.
  5. E

2017 finds

The brown c model is new from this year as well as the firestone pilot long tanker and the 1942 elgin with shorty rack. The 34 silverking has been a long project but got many of the parta rechromed in 2017 and put back on. Had others pass through my hands but these were my prewar keepers. Sent...
  6. E

Would this fender fit my Elgin twin bar?

Does it have the hole to fit over the steer tube? Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
  7. E

Delta wedge light

Looking for one of these, prewar unit with internal batteries and switch.
  8. E

LETS SEE YOUR ELGINS!

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk
  9. E

Klunker/Cruiser

BF Goodrich frame. Arraya rims. Bendix manual 2 speed. Schwinn script bolt on brakes (some new hardware). Bullmoose bars. Custom Soundgarden sprocket. Designed after their "Badmotorfinger" cover art. Only thing I can say is the rear stays could use to be separated a bit more. Rear wheel a...
  10. E

1941 Henderson B6

It's just an old cat eye reflector. It reflects very well, glass lens, but no electricity.
  11. E

Prewar Schwinn seat post question

Sure enough just had to spread the collar back to shape and its back to normal. Years of being clamped to a small post pinched it. Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk
  12. E

1941 Henderson B6

Question.... the crank was dated 41 but the morrow is stamped k1, wouldnt that be 42? Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk
  13. E

1941 Henderson B6

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk
  14. E

1941 Henderson B6

Says henderson Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk
  15. E

It's a Henderson, but shouldn't be any different. I just posted it in the new finds section. The previous owner had a smaller seat post with a thin shim in their... perhaps the years of it being clamped down to a smaller post have affected it.
  16. E

1941 Henderson B6

Picked this up about 2 weeks ago. Waiting for the seat in the mail from Bob U. but otherwise clean and original. Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk
  17. E

What size seat post fits in a '41 Schwinn? The one from my '52 Hornet was too big to fit into the seat tube, but I thought they were relatively standard 13/16" with a 5/8" top for the seat clamp.
  18. E

Auction score

Got the horn working now! I'll have to dig into the mounted lights later to see if they can be saved or not.
  19. E

Auction score

Actually not a drop stand. It's an old school stationary exerciser thing. She got new rubber plus some washing. Eventually I'll get to completely go through it, but I'll ride it as she sits for now.
  20. E

Auction score

Original owner was a retired Air Force vet. He has another sticker PT-212 on the bike as well and a USAF sticker on the rear fender along with American flags here and there.
Back