Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jalopyjimmy13

THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.. SAVE THE DATE JAN 19h

Re: THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.....Next Event May 19th its the yellow schwinn with the paper on it in obove pics
  2. jalopyjimmy13

★ FRESH Goods for ALL ★

dam :x
  3. jalopyjimmy13

Re: THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.....Next Event May 19th perfect day thanx for coming out did ya get that tire fixed im surprised more didnt blow up. heads up for june 9th the scrap drive hope to see everybody out there we will be in a building for this one so that will be nice being outa the sun 8)
  4. jalopyjimmy13

Re: THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.....Next Event May 19th yeaaah buddy
  5. jalopyjimmy13

Re: THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.....Next Event May 19th leave some room for the raffle bike our club is giving for charity 27 schwinn suburban green 5 spd real nice :shock:
  6. jalopyjimmy13

i hate stupid people that steal

oh for sure this bike was stolen in this town twice but sine nobody rides um like me people knew my bike i got it back lol :lol: so i hope the same will happen and i dought they knew the worth of it :roll:
  7. jalopyjimmy13

yeah but i noticed 2 days later when i picked up my bike at band rehersal i dont drink n drive :wink:
  8. jalopyjimmy13

so friday i went to get beer before band rehersal at the store parked outside as i always do n locked it up well later on that night i happened to notice my 40s bullit tail light was missing ... really i looked closer n it had been ripped off i hope they are dumb enough to use it and i find um...
  9. jalopyjimmy13

Re: THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.....Next Event May 19th sweet gary see ya too :D
  10. jalopyjimmy13

Whats up, from the Chicago burbs

come out thia weekend 19th bring your ride theres a car/ bike show if your free ill send the info
  11. jalopyjimmy13

what part ya from
  12. jalopyjimmy13

welcome :D come ride sometime
  13. jalopyjimmy13

illinois boys n gals should go

sweeeet :D
  14. jalopyjimmy13

█ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█

Re: █ ▌▌G.I.JESSE JAMES ▌▌█ 5/10 This little light of mine pg13 nice i love when that happens :D
  15. jalopyjimmy13

LDT SPECIAL ~~ Update ~~ 5-14 ~~

Re: LDT SPECIAL ~~ Kenda Flame FITS! ~~ 5-9 ~~ lookin good skip the frames kool
  16. jalopyjimmy13

Re: THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.....Next Event May 19th see ya there guys :D :D
  17. jalopyjimmy13

nice cant wait n if anybody wants to ride after we are down bring your kids they r havin hot wheel drags :D
  18. jalopyjimmy13

kool id like ya to see some of our other members bikes
Back