Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Araya51

Bars & Stem.??

Picked these bars and stem up at the local swap meet. What am I looking at and the going rate.$$..?
  2. Araya51

Need Some Help

I figure I'd post this here and see if I can get some info after I've requested it in the "Gas Powered Bike" section. Here is my post. Thanks in advance if anyone that can help. http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/fat-motorized-tire.94525/
  3. Araya51

Fat "Motorized" Tire

I've been kicking around an idea of a Fat "Motorized" Tire cruiser but want to know if anyone has accomplished this task. I would like to check out some ideas and what obstacle I would encounter in this kind of build..
  4. Araya51

Longboards

Who in here is into longboards.? I'm trying to find out who makes this board.? I want this exact same board to run with my bully. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. Araya51

SPLIT DECISION

Now that I'm done with my last build. "The BMK" Now it's time to start a new build. I've was debating to build this thing or scrap it and so I decided to " Yes" build it.!!! Well as you can see it's a fold up frame and I forget the make (will post the name later). And so I started to do the...
  6. Araya51

Diamond Frame

I've been putting some thought to this question and I figure I'd ask before I put a title to my build posting. Question: Can a diamond frame set be considered a Klunker (depending on parts used) or would it be considered a mountain bike. Here is the frame I'm using on my build.
  7. Araya51

The BMK.!!

I've had this 26" diamond mystery frame in my collection for a few years now and finally going to do something with it. I've been tossing the idea of doing a bmx bike or Klunker or a mix of both. So I've decided to do the mix of both. So I leave you with this picture of just the frame and to...
  8. Araya51

Bendix ?

My question is, do all Bendix single speed coaster brake hub parts interchange.? For instance will a red band hub parts fit a newer Bendix hub or vice versa.?
  9. Araya51

Cruiser Face Lift

So lately I've been working on my 51 Schwinn straight bar cruiser for sometime know and I just didn't feel like it didn't have the look I was looking for so I did some parts swapping and finally came up with this look.. Before: After:
  10. Araya51

What Year Schwinn

I picked up this Schwinn 5Speed cruiser but I need to know what year it is. I'm not very good at making out the year codes on SN's. Thanks
  11. Araya51

Tange Switchblade Forks

Ok I picked up an old beach cruiser with a Tange Switchblade fork on it. Like anything it's coming off and I'm replacing it with the correct fork. Are the Tange Switchblade forks any good or worth anything.?
  12. Araya51

Handle Bar Shims

Ok.. I'm looking for info or ideas in getting handle bar shims to run a Schwinn stem to smaller size od bars for one of my cruiser projects.. Or maybe someone here might have one floating around in there stash box of parts. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
  13. Araya51

No Idea What This Is

I got this frame from a friend of mine just to get the forks off it (Schwinn Sidewinder).. Only thing about this frame is that it comes apart from the downtube.. It unbolts to split it apart..
  14. Araya51

96 ParkPre 24"

I had been working my 96 ParkPre 24" cruiser for some time now. I still plan on making changes on as I find the correct parts come along my way..
  15. Araya51

Name This Stem

Picked up a Schwinn cruiser and it had this Kool BMX stem on it.. I know I've seen this logo before but I can't seem to remember what make it is.. Can someone ID this stem for me please.? Thanks in advance.
  16. Araya51

Schwinn ID Please

I just picked up a Schwinn cruiser and need help with the year.. Here is a picture of the SN#.. Thanks in advance.
  17. Araya51

Need Help W/Year Please

I just picked up this Schwinn girls f/f and I need to to find out what year it is.. Please.!! Thanks ib advance..
  18. Araya51

Worksman Cruiser Year Please

Just picked up this Worksman cruiser today and need info to what year it may be.. Thanks in advance..
  19. Araya51

My Weekend Score

I was going through CL last week and came across an add that said kids bikes $$$.. I opened the add and there was 4 bikes listed. I called and txt the person and the wife replied back saying that the husband will txt me back the following day.. Sure enough he did and made a deal to have him hold...
  20. Araya51

Help to Save Anno

I have a black anno seat post that has black spray bomb paint on it.. I need to remove the paint without harming the anno color.. Any help would be appreciated..
Back