Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

RRBB 08 'Zombie Apocalypse' build

Guess I better put clipless pedals on it if I'm gonna be bunnyhopping corpses. :wink:
  2. C

RRBB 08 'Zombie Apocalypse' build

Using a Green Mongoose Beast to build the bike every Zombie fighting individual wishes they had when the crap hits the fan and the dead rise! Should be a fun bike! :lol:
  3. C

Poll: The Beast... your first Walmart Bike?

Beasts were my 2nd and 3rd from Wally World for myself. The first was a Huffy Beach Cruiser that was purchased and modified in an evening. (I was bored) It got it's handlebars flipped and cut plus a new set of wheels/tires (24x3 rear) Spent 4 times as much on the Beasts as I spent on the...
  4. C

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE Jim that bike is beautiful.
  5. C

Mongoose Beast Fat Bike build and ideas

That paint is insane! What's even worse is I'm sure it shows even better in person. I want that paint job! And I have the frame! Actually I have 2!
  6. C

houndog your paint work is awesome. I have a frame that could use that. I could never duplicate that.
  7. C

Picked up both my Red one and my Green one. Green one is still in the box waiting for the Build Off. The Red one I threw together just to get a feel for it. Only changes thus far were to de-sticker it and I used some parts box aluminum wellgo pedals instead of the crappy plastic ones it comes...
  8. C

Good thing I ordered 2 of these. Holding the Green one for the Build-Off. The Red one I can start on right away.
  9. C

New Member somewhat brief bio LOL

Hello all. Avid biker, have been all my life. Kids, jobs etc have gotten in the way but I'm back full swing with older kids and a stable work environment that allows me to indulge in my passion. I'm a heavy Mountain Biker, raced in the late 90's and early 2000's. I'm back on the Mountain...
Back