Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. marius.suiram

Schwinn 24" wheels ID, please

S.N. is H 49813. 24" wheels. Plane and train headbadge. Maybe a Spitfire?
  2. marius.suiram

Raleigh Lenton Grand Prix

My last find
  3. marius.suiram

SOLD Girl's seat

Selling from Cleveland, OH, 44111 Payment: PayPal or postal money order Price: 35$ shipped priory post
  4. marius.suiram

1971 Raleigh Twenty

Another Raleigh
  5. marius.suiram

Raleigh's 5 speed

The girl's bike is a 3+2 speed, SA internal hub. The boy's bike is a 5 speed Huret. I didn't know about this till I saw them. They were advertised as 5 and 6 speed. I was hunting the parts: saddles, back racks, pedals. Got them for 30$.
  6. marius.suiram

Bunch of bikes

These five bikes were with money, but I already sold the Tornado, and covered all what I paid and the gas. I got five free too: a Raleigh Colt 3 speed, a Schwinn Runabout, a clown bike, a Schwinn Collegiate 3 speed, a men's Spaceliner without bars and seat, a bunch of wheels and tires, plus a...
  7. marius.suiram

Rixe tandem evaluation

It is not mine, the seller is the one who sold me five bikes, pretty cheap and gave me five more for free. What's the value of this tandem?
  8. marius.suiram

German Fleet Wing

I bought today this German bike. Probably 50's made. Any idea about the value? Any other comments?
  9. marius.suiram

Iverson Road Runner

10. marius.suiram

1963 Jaguar Mark V and a 69? Huffy

11. marius.suiram

SOLD Tear drop pedals and kick stand

Selling from Cleveland, OH, 44111 Payment: PayPal or postal money order Pedals 60 $ shipped Now 42 $ shipped. SOLD The left pedal looks straight and pretty good, the right one has rhe axle bent and the blocks beat up. Check the pics Kick stand 40$ plus shipping. SOLD i
  12. marius.suiram

Prewar Mercury

I got this bike today. Looks to be a prewar bike. Any idea how should I identify the year? Where should be the serial number situated? The frame is repainted. I know the wheels are not original, the rear is a 2 speed kickback red band. The seat is not original too. What about the fenders or the...
  13. marius.suiram

Peerless and Western Flyer

Hello, I found these two bikes in a antique mall. Interested what's the year of fabrication, they look to be prewar. The owner said the Peerless is as early as 1917...1920, but I think is around 37...40's. The ladies WF looks same age or newer. What's your opinion? And what is the value? As I...
  14. marius.suiram

SOLD Spaceliner or something like that

Selling from Cleveland, OH, 44111 Payment: PayPal or postal money order. Price: 100$ for frame and fork plus shipping Also if you want something else, let me know, but the shipping will be bigger. You can build something nice off this.
  15. marius.suiram

Murray XM-2000 find

This looks to be a Murray XM-2000 bike. Any idea what year they were made? Should be a serial number somewhere?
  16. marius.suiram

Manton Smith bike

Anybody can tell me the year it was made? I cannot find any serial no on it. It had a Columbia badge, wrong, on it. Unfortunately on my way home, I lost the drop stand clip. The tires are 26 x 1.375. Wooden grips.
  17. marius.suiram

Any idea what bike is this?

Thanks for any reply
  18. marius.suiram

Firestone Super Cruiser 24" wheels

Selling from: Cleveland, OH, 44111 Payment: postal money order or PayPal Price :180$ plus shipping. Also if there is no interest in the complete bike, i will part it. Thank you
  19. marius.suiram

1937 Roadmaster, repaint

For sale from: Cleveland, OH, 44111 Payment: PayPal or postal money order. Price: 180$ plus shipping Rear hub is Morrow G4 - 1937
  20. marius.suiram

Unknown frame, maybe a Dayton Huffman

For sale from: Cleveland, OH, 44111 Payment: PayPal or postal money order. Price: 55$ plus shipping Serial number is 8927
Back