Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

build(U.S.Patent) 7,819,414

..."If it works"...lol......Like nobody's business ( U.S. Patent 7,819,414 ) Can it be better...."ALWAYS".....Men have just had over 100 years to do it ( FAIL) :oops: ....www.tridynamic.com...............................................................far beyond
  2. T

...Thank's Uncle Stretch ....and way to go! :D
  3. T

Heck,your probably right. looks like back to the drawing board.......... :oops:
  4. T

:idea: Maybe someone should tell "every motorcycle company" to licence my invention 13 claims granted! and adapt it 2 make a 4 wheel bike that models the orbital workings( stability ) of our planetary solar system to( life long term ) rehabilitate disabled ( children ) currently flipping over...
  5. T

Hi,Then we wouldent have a Tridynamic would we :( Please understand that any vehicle can flip over, Utility Patents are granted for functionality and design as well as new and useful utility process/ introducing : Tridyniamic Long term rehabilitation for children . Four wheels will present...
  6. T

Pro-Stock Swingbike

Hi Bikebuilder, I realize the anti tip is more for ( 8) looks here. but if you borrow the trucks from a skateboard ,maybe get rid of the base plate that comes with the truck. You might need some super tight bushings or adjust add washers or ? replace with hardware as needed. this would...
  7. T

Pro-Stock Swingbike

Bikebuilder,Thanks for the video. That's the first time I have seen the swing bike in action. I may have seen some pictures though :? I like the fact that you can build with scrap metal and old bike parts. Here is my son in the news on the first tridynamic. We have come a long way from...
  8. T

I am not familiar with Trailer trike ? Haas only that all "therapy" trikes for independent operation - outside of FDA non measuring/assisted ( rear push bar ) intended cycle for children strapped in at the the feet and ankles will roll over if tuning abruptly at speed. My clutch is a poly...
  9. T

Pro-Stock Swingbike

....let's see it swing :lol: :|
  10. T

Thank's I know but it is always a serious( responsibility ) issue when technology becomes so outdated. No it is not a fixed gear. A fixed gear can present many problems including ending the cycle / the device tipping over in a turn or spin etc. many outdated adapted for independent...
  11. T

Tridynamic wins 1st place Custom Class Awards 2011 Sacramento Auto( Bike O) Rama-Awards Tridynamic . http://www.rodshows.com/media/press-rel ... 030311.pdf See Tridynamic in Action http://www.tridynamic.com
  12. T

Pro-Stock Swingbike

Re: Pro-Stock Swing bike If my dog could talk he might say: That's the most awesome ( Pro-Stock Swing ) bike I ever seen. I would love t see how it works! :arrow: ..... http://youtu.be/JHmqG9xwXjI
  13. T

Ready for some fun!

Hi, I'm new here also ......... welcome to the essence of 8)
  14. T

Hello from heart of warrior

Hello, Thank you for caring and sharing.
  15. T

Hello from heart of warrior

Tridynamic wins 1st place Custom Class Awards 2011 Sacramento Auto( Bike O) Rama-Awards Tridynamic . http://www.rodshows.com/media/press-rel ... 030311.pdf See Tridynamic in Action http://www.tridynamic.com ...they see me "Rollin With The Lord" they be hatin ..... John 15:18-25 Matt...
  16. T

Completed Bare Metal Build Off bikes

Here is a bike I made in about a weeks time over about three weeks with a drill, tin snips, chop saw, 2 grinders, welder. From scrap metal and some old bike parts. Fully slide position-able bottom bracket, solid steel triangular seat post engineered to set way back; but maintain proper balance...
  17. T

Bike I.D.

"You Got Me"......I actually made this bike in about one weeks time over three weeks. Check out Subject: Scrap metal and old bike parts. Glad I re-found this site- Lot's of great bikes here! Thank's for looking
  18. T

Found this in Trash in the Hood...1950's?

Cool looking bike....probably not worth restoring ??? but work to get it street worthy and spray it down with olive oil or WD-40 and ride....Let me know Here's one of mines
  19. T

Bike I.D.

Bike I.D.....??? I salvaged this bike from an old seamen's chapel in Nantucket....which I think works well out here.(California) :wink:
  20. T

any one ever try this bare metal trick?

Ya thank God olive oil is good for bare metal, leather,your skin, food and medicine .....Here's the oldest bare metal trick....... Thanks for the post "So you have an Idea? Save it, you might need it when you grow up"....Spanky-The little rascals
Back