Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. CycoCycles

2012 PHOTO CONTEST FINALISTS

The caliber of photographs and build this year is off the charts!! Congratulations to all of you. I was contemplating an entry for next year, but if the competition keeps building at this level Ive got my work cut out for me!
  2. CycoCycles

Big Wheel All Growed Up!

Update: This may not go over well in this crowd, but the pedals have been stripped and a motor has been added. It was just too difficult to ride. Additions include an OHV briggs single cylinder engine, a 3 speed tecumseh, 5L heineken keg can gas tank, drag bars swapped for the hangers, and...
  3. CycoCycles

Belair tricycle

Never liked occ choppers until I saw this build; youve opened my eyes to their potential. Also have made me feel like Im slackin on my trike build
  4. CycoCycles

Big Wheel All Growed Up!

Drivetrain detail! Better late than never... Divetrain in entirety. 38T chainring- better than the 60T, but still not great. Shimano 333 internal 3 speed trike hub and diff axle. Notice splice at bottom of photo needed to install axle. Detail of 3 speed hub. Fabricated input sprocket for...
  5. CycoCycles

Big Wheel All Growed Up!

I see that the forks arent getting much love. I know the yellow is hideous, but it will be repainted when I finish. Maybe you guys will like it better when I mount a bucket headlight on the fork brace. Aside from that, thank you all for the compliments. Kingfish, Ill snap some photos of the...
  6. CycoCycles

Big Wheel All Growed Up!

Greetings sprocket heads! While this is the first build I share with you all, it is by no means my first build. I share for both entertainment purposes and for the selfish reason of picking your experienced and creative minds. Please, if you have any suggestions, dont hold back! One day I was...
  7. CycoCycles

Tall Bikes,lets see'em!!

Love that this thread is still truckin' after 2+ years... Here's my contribution: Simple as a dimple and clean as a whistle. No steps or pegs needed for mounting either. While I'm at it, I've got a question for all you tallbikers. Has anyone mastered the wheelie on one of these?
Back