Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. mitchelangelo

I like cruisers

The Glide Deluxe is my fav too. Mine is set up with a Nexus 7 speed which makes it very sweet to ride. I think the longer frame helps make the "feel" nicer on these bikes.
  2. mitchelangelo

Springer on my Dyno Glide

I installed a 1" on my wife's Dyno. Used original bearings too. Perfect fit besides having to cut a little length off the threaded tube.
  3. mitchelangelo

Where Can I Buy This?

check the outside diameter of your tire vs a 26x2.125. They should be similar. I don't think 24 x 3 will fit in a standard 24" fender. Some of these other members should know that are running 24 x 3's.
  4. mitchelangelo

Where Can I Buy This?

this one is similar. I have used a couple of these sets. Rear fender has chain crimp only. Front has fork/brake crimps. They are wide and long with duck/dove tails. http://www.amazon.com/Pyramid-Cruiser-B ... B000AO5IXU
  5. mitchelangelo

She-Rat

Sweet frame and chainguard! That will make a very sweet rat ride
  6. mitchelangelo

1 pc crankset for 20" bmx question

Some have a smaller throw or reach. Measure the length from center of crank to pedal.
  7. mitchelangelo

Phat Chopper Trike

That is gonna make one sweet ride, looking great!!
  8. mitchelangelo

MARGO

a timeless beauty!
  9. mitchelangelo

Low 'N Ratty

Re: Quik 'N Ratty Looking good. That will make a sweet, low riding rat! Really liking the bars and seat.
  10. mitchelangelo

Cruiser build for my sis

that should make sis a pretty sweet cruiser!
  11. mitchelangelo

Being teased

That bike is too cOOl ! I wouldn't change a thing :mrgreen: Hope you get it!
  12. mitchelangelo

Quick built Rat

Thanks guys! It is quite simple and cool
  13. mitchelangelo

New Rat Project

cool frame and forks. It should make a BEAST of a rat!!
  14. mitchelangelo

I call it the $300 free bike

that is a waaaayyyy wicked RAT! Apes and sissy bar are off the chain cOOL !! 8)
  15. mitchelangelo

Rusty banana seat build

man, that is one sweeeeet rat bike! Love the apes, shifter, banana seat and the fenders are insaneLy awEsome!! Not to mention the chain guard, headlight and truss rods!!! This bike really RATRocks! Nice job :mrgreen:
  16. mitchelangelo

Yard art build for lady in town

Looks great for yard art! Ten years from now someone will buy it from her and restore it. The new paint should protect it somewhat til then. :wink:
  17. mitchelangelo

Quick built Rat

this build just kind of happened this weekend. A friend gave me this old twin top bar bike. A car had run over the front forks, fender and rack. Ending up having to grind off the forks right above the top cup to remove. Frozen solid. Original crank came out but sprocket side pedal is stuck solid...
  18. mitchelangelo

Panama Jack wheel mod?

You can drill a single speed hub of same diameter for the larger spokes. Chances are the 3 speed hub will have a larger flange and you will have to order correct length spokes too.
  19. mitchelangelo

rear unsprung/ dual suspension bikes? cRazy

this is for those that appreciate "the other bikes" right?? :?
  20. mitchelangelo

rear unsprung/ dual suspension bikes? cRazy

Check out this FB page. These are pretty wicked looking dual suspension bikes with the rear suspension fixed. Low slung, geared monsters! I may have to build one of these https://www.facebook.com/BicicletasRebaixadas?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser
Back