Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. coprod220

What is this?

Anyone know the make of this bike? No headbadge. Would also like to kjow the value of it. Thanks Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  2. coprod220

$10 find

Thanks for the info! Looks like I did ok on it. These mags at first thought were plastic but they are definitely Lester as Jaxson pointed out. What is that material? It feels and sounds ceramic but I guess metal? Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  3. coprod220

$10 find

Found this today. Liked the wheels, not sure what kind. Appears to maybe be a Murray frame with a Schwinn headbadge. Anyone know what kind of mags these are and are they worth anything? Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  4. coprod220

Wald MARK 3 handle bars airflow bars

Is this the bike that was for sale for 375 I believe in New York on Craigslist? Then price went up... Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  5. coprod220

60s Columbia Fire arrow resto

That thing looks sweet! Love those style of frames.
  6. coprod220

Newsboy special

Looking good!
  7. coprod220

Another “Frankenbike” or Schwinn El Camino

This is one of the best projects I have seen, from the paint, pin stripping, rechroming, all the little details. A classy #1 job! Love the trailer!!
  8. coprod220

Zeeing Red! **Done**

looks fantastic! love the nice paint job!!
  9. coprod220

your best technique for removing.....

Heat it up. I have had to on a few stubborn ones if they have been on there for ages
  10. coprod220

Coast King Restore - DONE!!

awesome work on that bike!
  11. coprod220

Santa Came Early!

man those are sweet looking!
  12. coprod220

BFK After all these years..

I didnt realize that year had the white walls tires and 20 inch tires on the front with no fender! Kool!!
  13. coprod220

Firebolt / Newsboy Special Gallery

forgot to include the pic of the tank i got with mens firebolt but i think I will shelf that one and go with the white one that Kingfish has on his that was also on the firearrows I believe. I bought it after someone had put a freash white paint job on it.
  14. coprod220

Firebolt / Newsboy Special Gallery

Thanks Kingfish for starting a gallery like this! I have two Columbia Firebolts, male and female versions. I picked the mens up from a fellow rrb member here and currently am looking for parts to complete it. I think I just may make it into my own "style", theres one currently for sale on here...
  15. coprod220

Custom Upholstery Seats

You do very excellent work my friend! Better than any thing you can buy in a store it looks like!! Ill keep you in mind.
  16. coprod220

J.C. Higgins Build "Dad's Street Rod Higgins" PART 1 DONE!!!

that thing is just plain sick!!! 8)
  17. coprod220

FinkBomb - muscle bike Electra Rat Fink 11-6 TRADE CONFIRMED

Re: Fink Ray or Muscle Fink?? Electra Rat Fink - Nanner Mock Up I like it already!!!! :mrgreen: maybe some 5 footer sissy bars huh??
  18. coprod220

Speedometer Repairs

I just bought a speedo from a guy on flea bay and he has many restored speedos so I am assuming he does the restore. Heres one of his auctions, he might be interested in helping. :D http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-NEW-HUR ... d=ViewItem
  19. coprod220

'64 Spaceliner SS

that bike is bad ...! it would turn my head when you rode by for sure!!!
  20. coprod220

Trike Restoration

Awesome job!! Maybe red grips would bring out the contrast in the handlebars but totally love it!
Back