Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 64lowrider

All the bikes I've posted...

Loving the first, last, third and fourth bikes
  2. 64lowrider

The "Casey Jones" done! (sorta)

Nice! I'm not usually a big fan of brown but the colour combo is amazing. Very nice work, I can see you've put a lot of effort into it
  3. 64lowrider

New Design

A couple more
  4. 64lowrider

New Design

So would I! I wouldn't be able to make these myself but anyone is free to give them a go :D
  5. 64lowrider

New Design

I use gmax. Its a free 3D modelling program http://www.turbosquid.com/gmax
  6. 64lowrider

New Design

7. 64lowrider

New Design

Thanks. A couple of others
  8. 64lowrider

New Design

Haven't done one of these in ages Part of a group of designs I call "Long Riders". Sorta like a burrito but more impractical, haha
  9. 64lowrider

Rat Rod Lincoln - photo update 11/28 done i think

WOW those are some amazing photos! They just had video footage on the news, your surf is making worldwide headlines! Its perfect conditions man, get out in it! I know I would!
  10. 64lowrider

They aren't working at the moment but I'll try them again later Have you surfed Todos Santos? Thats one of the places I really want to go when I go around the world
  11. 64lowrider

Nice bike, I love the final pics you took of it. Cardiff reef looks like a pretty cool break, do you surf? You said that it might get up to 20 ft, how much swell can that reef hold? I found this pic of it looking pretty big http://www.wannasurf.com/spot/North_Ame ... how&page=1
  12. 64lowrider

24" bmxs

Love those white walls! The point of riding brakeless is to save weight, give the bike clean lines with no cables showing, and also if you ride around skate parks most of the time then you don't really need them, because skate parks are mostly flat, not sloped
  13. 64lowrider

24" bmxs

Yeah, gotta love footjams! I can almost do a footjam tailwhip, I can get the bike around but I'm just working on getting back on the pedals. I should get some pics of my local skate park for you guys, its more of a skaters park but its ok for bikes, and there are some real good riders who go...
  14. 64lowrider

24" bmxs

I want to take off the front brake, but my dad isn't letting me do anything to it, so it'l have to stay stock for a while. But I did take it the skate park for the first time on Friday and it was great! Its really heavy but you can still throw it around heaps, maybe even more than my...
  15. 64lowrider

24" bmxs

I got it! '07 ABD 720
  16. 64lowrider

oddball frame

Looks like a 20" version of a Transition Bottle Rocket lol
  17. 64lowrider

24" bmxs

Nope, its $NZ, lol. $360NZ is $285US. And the NZ dollar is really strong at the moment, usually it would be about $230US. The reason the bike is so cheap is because its an 07 and they're going to be getting the 08s soon. The fact that it isn't a cro-mo frame doesn't really worry me because...
  18. 64lowrider

24" bmxs

Today I went to one of my local bike shops and had a ride of and ABD 24 (24"). It was real nice, but then when I rode the ABD 720 (20") I decided I'd be better off having a 20"er. So right now I'm probably going to go for the 2007 ABD 720, I can get that for $360. I just sold my mtb and my bmx...
  19. 64lowrider

anyone know what this is?

Throw some grips on it and ride it like that!
  20. 64lowrider

80's Haro frame and bmx bike

The pink one is possibly the coolest bmx I've ever seen in my life!!!!!
Back