Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rev106

swin bike

Mostly scratch build, I did not want to make dropouts for a one-off. BB is a little low but since you rear steer mostly, it does not seem to matter much. Enjoy.
  2. rev106

Twin dropout moto fork

Made this to use up the last stick of 4130 I had that has been slowly returning to the earth.
  3. rev106

coaster brake challenge 31

4. rev106

I am the Ninja..

5. rev106

twin down tube champion clones/skill building exercise

In an effort to get some concentrated welding practice, I made 19 of these, one I built up already. Right now, they are tacked together.
  6. rev106

Coaster Brake Challenge 30

http://www.atomiccycles.com/
  7. rev106

One day weld and ride

One day weld and ride Had the tube set mitered and tacked together. Welded it up, so out of practice. Parts were what was laying around, handle bars and stem were hanging off a tree in my back yard. Got its first baptism in the dirt this morning. Enjoy.
  8. rev106

Mullet Race! 4/9/23

9. rev106

Coaster Brake Challenge 29

10. rev106

Klunker Run 11/6/22

11. rev106

Bomb Squad 16 kids bike downhill

12. rev106

Hacktacular 10

We had 8 hacks and got seriously rad! Check it out!
  13. rev106

Fire Road Cruise

What: The Fire Road Cruise is just that a "cruise" on streets and fire roads. The mileages is long, the pace even not too fast, the views are great. How much fun you have is up to you. Any kind of bike is welcome, we will be...
  14. rev106

Solstice ride

Twice a year we piggyback our Tuesday bmx ride with the Tuesday nearest the winter and summer solstice. We ride up and over the ridge of the Santa Monica mountains, in the San Fernando valley, "LA adjacent" fooey. You can see the ocean if you look, sometimes we see druids! We did not see any...
  15. rev106

Coaster Brake Challenge 28

As seen on TV....
  16. rev106

Slant back bmx cruiser frames

My goal with these was to get some more much needed practice, both welding, using lathe and mill and to miter tubes, all need some work. also I wanted to use up my stock of metal as it was getting rusty. The bikes took form with the "slant back" loop tail as sort of a happy accident, I scrapped...
  17. rev106

heck Ride 5/30/22

18. rev106

Mullet Race 4/17/22

http://www.atomiccycles.com/event.html
  19. rev106

Bomb Squad 3/6/22

BOMB SQUAD! This is a fun event. It is not a race, but a rally, or a group of idiots that take 16" Barbie bikes and point them downhill in masse... How old are you? There is no age limit on a good time. The rules are simple: 16" kids bike in unmodified bone stock configuration. Yes, we...
  20. rev106

More Double Trouble Frames

Still trying to get better at welding/frame fabrication. Made some more of these frames. Welds have gone from embarrassing to mediocre thus far. I have made 47 frames via TIG welding I figure I need to do another 50 before things start looking good on a consistent basis. Enjoy.
Back