Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 3 wheeled wolfy

"bicycle wine rack"

I'm not selling these but check it out looks cool. Great site by the way. http://www.etsy.com/listing/88282099/bi ... h_type=all
  2. 3 wheeled wolfy

3G Vs. Electra

Hello, I never really checked out 3G's site, I assumed they wanted a ton of money for that copper rim, but noticed they sell complete bikes. There "Isla Vista" is $229 and is matte black with those copper rims, and I'm wondering, do you think the quality is near the comparable Electra "cruiser...
  3. 3 wheeled wolfy

paint Boarder decals

Im doing a 2 tone color scheme on a schwinn cantilever, I need decals to bridge the two colors does anyone have an idea where to get them? must be water/transfer and not peel & stick! Thanks! EDIT- they can be a low profile peel & stick as long as it doesn't look raised like this decal like...
  4. 3 wheeled wolfy

Tom boy canti

Hey ratters it's Wolfy here with my first build. So my sis bought a wally world "schwinn landmark" she choose it because she hates girls bikes and it was the only mens cruiser. She broke the derailer and it's been neglected to a field-Perfect for a rat! The gooseneck was rusted in and...
  5. 3 wheeled wolfy

STEM HELP

I tried penatrating oil,hammering the bolt,getting leverage from the bars and this is the result :cry: Someone knows how to get it out
  6. 3 wheeled wolfy

How to hang a bike for paint

I'm going to paint my first bike soon can you show your setup's no bought specialty rigs please! I'm not going to remove the crankcase btw
  7. 3 wheeled wolfy

Your opinion ...

So im tired of my metal platform and want to either build a trunk or a bed with sides? I can't decide what do you think?
  8. 3 wheeled wolfy

Electra love?

Thinking of getting a base cruiser 1,I'd like to get some ideas but i should really push to learn to ride. :oops:
  9. 3 wheeled wolfy

what happened to porkchop's 24' cruiser frame?

They stopped selling them?
  10. 3 wheeled wolfy

My 3 wheeler

Ok so iv'e had this trike since new in 06 and have ridden it alot so i figured i'd show it. This is a stock image of it new. This is my first pic from a cell and my only of the bike before ratting. :) These are of it in the state ofrat from '10 to last week the handle bars are unknown...
  11. 3 wheeled wolfy

Getting back on rrb

Im "wolfy" i used to be an active member and im back! i cant ride 2 wheel but i got a ratty Schwinn trike.
Back