Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RatFink

Bicycle Show & Cruise, Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hey...thanks for the message. Hope to make this Cruise.
  2. RatFink

★★★ THE BATTLECRUISER ★★★

Very tasteful...Klunkers are starting to be my favorite look in a cruiser. :!: :!: :!:
  3. RatFink

Swing Bike...Huh?

Here is a link to a site dedicated to the original old school swing bike: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plai ... swing.html I remember my Mom seeing an ad on TV for the original Swing bike back in the day...(In a Mom voice) 'That is the most dangerous thing I have ever seen' LOL needless...
  4. RatFink

NOS 2006 RALEIGH P.U.B.

You find all the best, coolest deals :wink:
  5. RatFink

The "New" Electric Rat re-worked

Well strap 'er in there good...batteries are generally happier if they are not bouncing around :wink:
  6. RatFink

The "New" Electric Rat re-worked

Is that a gel-cell or a lead acid battery? If lead acid...you might want to integrate some of these into the baskets:
  7. RatFink

2009 Fat Tire Bike

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...I love their promo bikes. Actually I love their beer also :lol: Gotta make a run down to Whitefish to pick up a flat or two.
  8. RatFink

It's o.k. to laugh!!

Turn up the fumes!
  9. RatFink

Pontiac...so sad.

It isn't news...that GM is dropping Pontiac. But I am currently looking to buy a brand new car...and have come to the conclusion that Pontiac build the best looking GM models!!! G6 in coupe or convertible is HOT! G8...is euro-cool. And of course the Solstice... So...these are going to...
  10. RatFink

who said the economy was bad?

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer :wink:
  11. RatFink

Super Hunter GX Sports Cruiser

Tastefully tacky... :mrgreen:
  12. RatFink

2009 DODGE CHALLENGER

People who can afford (selling well above MSRP) one of those bad boys do not worry about the price of gas :wink: Do they come in plum crazy?
  13. RatFink

80's Flashback Colin James, Joan Jett and Billy Idol!

Went to a great Stampede (our 'country fair') bash last night...Colin James, Joan Jett and Billy Idol! What a flash back! ---------> http://www.stampederoundup.com/2008/index.asp?area=0 I must say...Joan Jett has aged better than Billy in the battle of the half century rockers and was a...
  14. RatFink

a real pedal tractor!

That's a pretty sizable differential for the amount of torque 6 people could produce. Shouldn't break anytime soon... :mrgreen:
  15. RatFink

Hey Canada!

Thanks guys...will be thinkin of you guys down south tomorrow!
  16. RatFink

Electras with tanks

Our dollar is at par and they are about $900 up here... :shock:
  17. RatFink

What the heck happend to kev? "Clothespin"N"

Re: What the h*** happend to kev? "Clothespin"N" Jail...
  18. RatFink

Billy Squier

All the chicks digged Billy back in the day...my only exposure was because the girl friend had his albums. Played again and again. Same with REO Speedwagon. Still have a place in my heart for 80's bubble gum chick rock :wink:
  19. RatFink

an ALL ORIGINAL Spaceliner! (commuting pics!)

Nice ride...gotta love the fact you actually ride it to work :!: :!: :!:
Back