Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 5

father & son or daughter build off

Well this is what we are starting with, don't know when we are going to tear into it but I'm guessing not for a while. The weather here is really good for riding and now that my bike is finally finished the kids and I have been making up for lost time. I'm almost done with mama's 57 Hawthorne so...
  2. 5

father & son or daughter build off

Hey I was wondering if my lil one and I can get in on some of that action??? I picked up a a little girls Schwinn bantam for my 7 Year old at a garage sale for 35 bux. She has been riding the tires off the thing, the other day she asked me "Daddy when are we going to powder coat my frame???" She...
  3. 5

1952 Hornet

Just got back from a 9 miler with the family, the 52 rode like a dream!!! Man this is what this build was all about for me!!! Now it's time to start building mama's 57 Hawthorne step through!!! I will start a new thread for her build, good luck to everyone in the build off and to those who spent...
  4. 5

52 Hornet

Well speaker is almost completed and installed, the bike will have to be good enough as the build off deadline doesn't leave me much time for my finishing touches. I will have to post the install pics of the remaining parts head light, tail light, and vintage siren parts aren't here yet and...
  5. 5

52 Hornet

6. 5

52 Hornet

7. 5

52 Hornet

8. 5

52 Hornet

9. 5

1952 Hornet

I didn't start this project with a build off in mind, I simply set out to build a cool vintage bike that I could cruise around town with my kids on. I never really thought to take pictures of my pile o parts before hand as this bike would have better served me as a boat anchor. After quite a bit...
  10. 5

MoFaux – blast off!

Man I don't think you could have picked a cooler spot for a photoshoot!!! The whole time I was checking out your pics I had the Flash Gordon song playing in my head!!! Nice job really cool bike...
  11. 5

Shakedown

This is one of my favorite bikes so far, great example of the rat rod style that I love!!! Nice color choices and I would have to say that the vintage exhaust tip on the rear fender is my favorite detail!!! Very original, I may have to use that on one of my future builds!!!
Back