Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. redrkt

☆★☆ "BIG JIM" ☆★☆ RRB-BO#8 A.G. 2013 (1ST PLACE.)

Re: ☆★☆ "BIG JIM" ☆★☆ BO#8. FINISHED! +NEW PICS AND VIDEOS UP! That thing is beyond awesome.... One question, have you thought about possibly mounting disc brakes on it? duals in the front of course.
  2. redrkt

my LED light from a vintage automotive lamp

could you post up a couple more pictures of how you did the wiring on this?
  3. redrkt

Just a quick question for everyone

this subject was broached on another message board that I belong to and has sparked quite the debate. Which type of welder do you use (stick, mig, tig, etc) and which do you feel does a better job for welding frames and the like?
  4. redrkt

MONSTER HIGGINS REBUILD.NEW PICS!!

ok I gotta ask.... where did you get the headlights? and are they battery or 12v powered?
  5. redrkt

Zombie Trike Build!

that is going to be a good looking Tadpole, and glad to see other AZ Krew members here as well
  6. redrkt

CWC Lone Star Whites Auto Before/After photos

So where in Tx do you live so I can come find some of these finds?? I am in the Houston area
  7. redrkt

CORVETTE....NOW WONDER WOMAN BIKE

Re: 50'S CORVETTE...soon to be wife's custom the serial number should be on one of the rear drop-outs or on the bottom bracket IIRC.
  8. redrkt

It's a bike AND a mower

yeah that works until you hit the first little hole or root or rock and then FACEPLANT!!
  9. redrkt

'64 Spaceliner SS - 9/11 - DONE!!

God how I hate Schrader valves, nothing worse if you are on a ride somewhere and need to fix a flat. but this one looks killer with the way you have it done.
  10. redrkt

BMX cruiser style Schwinn Sting-Ray

trust me... those bars are not too big and very soon you will be putting bigger ones on ( if your 9yr old is anything like my 9yr old granddaughter).
  11. redrkt

fixie dust

Tis the nature of the beast to want to criticize someone elses work.....I feel that if they think they can do it better, then go for it and show what you can do. The person doing the work knows what they want and have a vision of how it should look to them, let them be and let them build THEIR...
  12. redrkt

Stretch for my princess

interesting use of the sting-ray bottom tube, looking forward to see this one come together
  13. redrkt

Shields fullsize Trike rebuild

I could be wrong, but, that frame looks a lot like a Schwinn Meridian Trike frame to me.
  14. redrkt

My New Toy!

Alan always has good stuff. gotta know, where did you get the seat post?
  15. redrkt

Big Mouth

Here ya go Blue..... Muriatic Acid (also known as Hydrochloric Acid) http://www.ehow.com/how_4493396_use-muriatic-acid.html Hope this helps ya!
  16. redrkt

Anuthern ...painted

Re: Anuthern ...painted...terrible riding video Unc I know a few around here that would be more than willing to take any of them off your hands to help alleviate space issues :D .
  17. redrkt

Shields fullsize Trike rebuild

I agree Jake... what software did you use to create your model? the bike is going to be killer if it turns out even half that nice.
  18. redrkt

Frankentrike

ok I need youz guyz input Yeah or Nay
  19. redrkt

Frankentrike

I am going to talk to a friend of mine and see if I can use his big lathe and turn a solid aluminum shaft for the jackshaft with the freewheels and cassette threaded on. Oh and new pix are up now of the new disc brake and the new mid rise apes that I put on it.
  20. redrkt

69 muscle

Word I get is check with Blue Moon Bikes in Syracuse NY for the 16" front wheel you need for the Krate.
Back