Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Roscoe Clyde

Mother's Day surprise

Very, very cool.
  2. Roscoe Clyde

Western Flyer

Thanks for all of the compliments. It's nowhere near as sweet as a lot of the rides on here, but I like it. Roscoe Clyde
  3. Roscoe Clyde

Western Flyer

Yes I did and thank you.
  4. Roscoe Clyde

"1937" Columbia

Looks good.
  5. Roscoe Clyde

Western Flyer

Well I think I got her about done. What do you think? Meet Emma Jean Roscoe Clyde
  6. Roscoe Clyde

$79 Bargain

I like it
  7. Roscoe Clyde

Pinstriping

Practice, practice, practice... That is pretty much the best advice I can give. Welcome to the obsession. Roscoe Clyde "Pinstriper for Hire"
  8. Roscoe Clyde

Western Flyer

It doesn't appear to be home made, so apparently the sprocket, chain, and rear wheel is off an older bike. I like it, so I'll probably leave it. Thank you.
  9. Roscoe Clyde

Western Flyer

This one has a "skip tooth" sprocket. Does anyone know if that is factory?
  10. Roscoe Clyde

Western Flyer

I thought it was a 59 when I got it, but I looked up the serial number and it appears to be a Murray built in 1960.
  11. Roscoe Clyde

Western Flyer

Just picked this up today. Clean her up and buy her a new pair of shoes and she should be ready to take out. I'm going to be looking for the chain guard, luggage rack, and head light. If any of y'all know where I might find some of these, just let me know. Please and thank you, Roscoe Clyde
  12. Roscoe Clyde

Steel in Motion May 13 & 14 Union county SC

This is mostly a Hot Rod show, but last year they started a Vintage Bike show and it was pretty cool. steelinmotion.net I'll have a booth there. Drop by, tell me your from RRB and I'll give you a discount. Roscoe Clyde "Pinstriper for hire"
  13. Roscoe Clyde

Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina

I'm just west of Charlotte. I might be interested in getting something started.
  14. Roscoe Clyde

1936 Elgin

Nice
  15. Roscoe Clyde

"A Simple Plan" aka: The Poor Man's Budnitz

Very clean.
  16. Roscoe Clyde

Shotgun bike

I'll have to give you kudos on the creativity. I kind of like it in fact.
  17. Roscoe Clyde

Just finished

Thanx for the kind replies.
Back