Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. U

Nice wheels, beehive springer, bendix hub w/ shifter, persons majestic siren & western flyer

Thanks dude, I'm often at Rincon whenever theres a big swell, best wave in Cali. I'll contact you when I'm up there next and we can cruise -Wolf
  2. U

Nice wheels, beehive springer, bendix hub w/ shifter, persons majestic siren & western flyer

Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on here. Just got really caught up in finishing college and surfing, and am happy to say I bought a van, and will now be traveling up and down the california coast in search for waves and good times (before I start being an adult, paying bills, and...
  3. U

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Thanks dude! The frame geometry of the double-bend worksmans is so much different than the newer ones. I'll get a couple shots of that head badge tomorrow.
  4. U

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

I bought this worksman almost 2 years ago on my 17th birthday and have ridden it everyday since. It was 90 bucks (without the siren and from rack). As of today I've bent 3 seat posts and two pairs of handlebars and gotten a new (to me) seat. I'll update some current shots of it soon when I have...
  5. U

Lets see some street sweeper fenders

Very cool. Pin striping looks killer. -J Wolf
  6. U

Western Patina

Cool bike and great shot. -J Wolf
  7. U

vélo

8. U

lets see those homemade tanks

Seeing the work that's put into these makes me want to buy a girl's frame, and buy a tank.... it will come in the soon future hopefully. Great job man, you've got talent and a real creative mind. -J Wolf
  9. U

Dyno Bike pics

If you guys would like to see some larger photos of these you can look at this thread as well; http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/father-versus-son-build-off.87339/
  10. U

Dyno Bike pics

Yo pops, if you need help posting some bigger photos I'm 30 feet away, in the room, next to the garage. lol. -J Wolf
  11. U

anyone made a springer fork?

I've been looking for some detailed photos of this and what spring to use etc.. Do you know a thread that you can direct me too? I haven't found one.. -J Wolf
  12. U

Neat Old Pic

This post had me laughing so hard my eyes watered. I'm a kid, that's all I see now... I bought a car when I was 16 and am now 18. I still ride my bike almost everywhere and wonder why I got a car. -J Wolf
  13. U

1952 hawthorne - "Tales from the Crypt"

Bringing back an old thread, but what kind of spring did you use as a replacement? -J Wolf
  14. U

Li'l Dominator

That thing is killer, I'd love to get my kid one of those. Too bad I don't have a kid, but I'm an 18 year old kid... Looks really good man. Great work. -J Wolf
  15. U

My don't look to closely build

Sweet bike man, good work. -J Wolf
  16. U

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

If you stripped the fenders down to raw metal it would be killer. I've done that on a few bikes to dodge the high price of chrome plating, it also goes well with a frame with some age to paint. So someone painted right on top of the chrome? -J Wolf
  17. U

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Really like the simplicity of it. I go crazy for the 1937-41 Elgins, they're just so rad. Good job on this one man. -J Wolf
Back