Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Cruiserdude94

Before & After Pics

2. Cruiserdude94

Show me your cool little details! ~:The Little Things:~

Period correct license plate from my hometown and the newly added side mount BFG safety league license plate topper (for automobile) but it’s still cool!
  3. Cruiserdude94

1982 SCHWINN Sidewinder-Better pics 10-14

I figured it’s a shot in the dark but had to try! I definitely will PM him thanks!
  4. Cruiserdude94

1982 SCHWINN Sidewinder-Better pics 10-14

I’m researching into these bikes pretty hard right now and was wondering if you could provide your serial number and headbadge stamp number! I believe (based on evidence and documentation) that they made an early run of sidewinders in late 1981 or early 1982 in silver and white only. Being that...
  5. Cruiserdude94

Mountain bikes

Pretty special one here. Mountain or bmx? I think that answer is a YES! 1981 White 5 speed sidewinder. Complete with owners manual and document to show they, in fact, did make white ones before the 82 model year.
  6. Cruiserdude94

Bring on your GREEN BIKES!!!

They are exactly 33” wide edge to edge!
  7. Cruiserdude94

Bring on your GREEN BIKES!!!

This lineup was not a goal of mine. Just happened to land all three of these bikes this year! 20”, 24” & 26”
  8. Cruiserdude94

Before & After Pics

9. Cruiserdude94

Before & After Pics

10. Cruiserdude94

Before & After Pics

11. Cruiserdude94

Before & After Pics

12. Cruiserdude94

Classic 3 Speeds

My 1953 Schwinn world traveler 3 speed, before and after!
  13. Cruiserdude94

Show me your cool little details! ~:The Little Things:~

License plate from city where I was born! Attached with old reflector bracket!
  14. Cruiserdude94

PIG BIKES- 20" Pre Muscle.

1955 Schwinn spitfire was bought just as a frame. I’ve been accumulating parts to make it as close to an original Piggy as possible! Enjoy! p.s. anyone has a green 20” balloon fork for sale please let me know!
  15. Cruiserdude94

Let’s see some 24” builds! (Custom or original)

I knew there had to be a thread!! I couldnt find it thanks!
Back