Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

AMF Renegade decals

1965 chain guard decal, has the AMF triangle in it as well. I haven't seen any available, I guess no repops. Does anyone have a high quality pic of the chain guard with the decal? I could try making a digital pic if I have a quality snap shot. And what the heck is on the forks as far as a decal...
  2. P

AMF 'Renegade 5'

Where can you find Renegade decals? Especially the chain guard?
  3. P

AMF Renegade question . . .

I assume there were generic wheels being used by the low end manufacturers.
  4. P

AMF Renegade question . . .

I am building an Esso renegade. What type of wheels did AMF use on their Renegades? I know 20", but I need to buy some . so a generic wheel? same as Huffy or?? Any help would be appreciated.
  5. P

Esso Amf renegade tiger bike

If you contact me, I'd be interested in buying it, for the right price.
  6. P

BTR frame build . .

Since I had the stock fork I started to modify it. I cut about an inch off the bottom including the dropouts. I then cut some steel and made my own dropout, offsetting the wheel more forward, as well as lowered. I will build a truss for this as well. If I don't like it, oh well.
  7. P

BTR frame build . .

That is cool looking. Where do you find those pieces? I looked on ebay, saw nothing.
  8. P

BTR frame build . .

I guess I was originally thinking about building a fork like this one.
  9. P

BTR frame build . .

I just looked it up, very vintage/cool looking . .hmmmm
  10. P

BTR frame build . .

I'll have to google that because I am ignorant of that fork you are talking about :)
  11. P

BTR frame build . .

I added the other bar. Still deciding on forks . . . I want the front lower to bring the upper bar parallel to the ground. Would like to kick the front tire out to do this. Ideas?
  12. P

BTR frame build . .

I'm car restorer, motorcycle guy . . but bikes are interesting to me. I have built few. I decided to build a BTR, something that looks like it is from the 1920s I guess. So I started with a Huffy dual cantilever frame and started cutting. At this point only the rear section is still the...
  13. P

Show me your 2005/2006 Schwinn MantaRay

http://schwinnmantaray.com/gallery/inde ... =New_Manta
  14. P

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

I Like that MantaRay !! Looks like the rear wheel from an OCC . .very interesting.
  15. P

....Springer Fork

16. P

2 of our bikes stolen

What I want to know is why were the bikes so easy to steal??
  17. P

My most authentic looking patinafication yet!

I have done some similar things in the past . . not with bicycles though. So I'm pleased with your results . . great job!
  18. P

Schwinn experts, does this chainguard exists for a 20"???

If you are any good with a MIG you could shorten one easy enough.
  19. P

How NOT to Carry A Bicycle U-Lock

Cutting it with friction is not as bad as it looks. I could have cut that off with a whizzer wheel in short time. You can easily cover yourself from sparks. I used to show my students that the sparks that come from a grinder or such are not as scary as they seem. Yes dangerous sure, but it's not...
Back