Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. biggraham

Frame sale!

Hi,I gotta get my Vespa and Volkswagen street legal, so it's time to sell some parts. Frames are $150 each, no pedals or chains included! Call dibs here, local pickup preferably, but I can ship on your dime, but don't have time for a bunch of shipping quotes. Here we go:
  2. biggraham

BatBike!

This frame's been yard art for too long, so it's time! That fork's sooo funky!
  3. biggraham

SOLD Swing Bike frame, forks and fancy seat post!SOLD

Rusty but still usable Swing Bike frame, fork and $75 worth of fancy seat post for sale , $250 plus shipping(breaking even, pretty much) Pic of it's recent build for inspiration:
  4. biggraham

Roll another one..

One for my favorite builds was a 24" wheeled Rollfast,"Roll your own" so let's build a larger one! Love the twin frame tubes!
  5. biggraham

Blue to Green

Always wanted a Campus green Schwinn, but I'm just too tall for a stingray. Up popped this 26" Schwinn Speedster:
  6. biggraham

A quick one for "The Wee Man"

Building a gift for a kiddo very dear to me, he's 6, so this'll be his first big bike! Following along w my frameless bike photo series, here's a start:
  7. biggraham

Swing Low

My other build is almost finished, and as an old video with my daughter and I riding my two swing bikes( Reflections of a faded swinger build) before I punted one just came up in my FB memories..
  8. biggraham

Basement Beauty

As I just traded my last two muscle bike builds, and the old insomnia was kicking in, so this arrived:
  9. biggraham

Schwinn 5 speed Stingray/Scrambler

Aftermarket front fork . $100 pick up only. Thanks for looking! Bike is in Boulder Creek, Ca95006.
  10. biggraham

Schwinn some'

As my other build "Roll your own" is pretty much finished, I thought it may be fun to build another. This frame is pretty wide, originally a 5 speed, so my choices are limited to a couple of wheelsets I own. My initial idea was to use some Monark forks on this, but these 26" chrome ones were...
  11. biggraham

Roll your own

Hey everybody! I may build a few in this MBBO, but I realise I don't have a current daily, and I fondly remember the ladies 24" spyder. So I bought this: This Rollfast is on it's way to me (currently outside Sac')
  12. biggraham

A little Hollywood action for the weekend?

Hello everyone! Even tho my yard is littered with old build offs, thought it'd be fun to build this little ladies' Hollywood. As always, it'll be built on a low budget, mostly using what's around! Here's my start:
  13. biggraham

Thunder Road and bike frame: Reduced prices and inventory

Thunder Road I built, selling for the cost of the build, $200, plus shipping, and paypal fees from 95018 Schwinn stingray style frame, (Pending a potential late buil-of entry) nice metaflake paint job, (etc) pretty wide between dropouts, thus I realised before I got all gorilla on it, that...
  14. biggraham

Thunderstruck!

Here's my Thunder Road, sort of an accidental build as I wasn't in love the loaf seat on my Brat Attitude, and the mags needed a home! Started with this:
  15. biggraham

Brat Attitude!

Here's the semi-protest build I made, hope you folks like it! From this unloved old frame:
  16. biggraham

Thunderstruck!(Class 1)

Hello everyone! Whilst building my class 2 build: Brat attitude, I realized I'd been thinking of an old Huffy Thunder Road, where's it's original loaf seat had come from. Some quick eBay shopping and I found a later frame for a good deal! It reminds me of a Schwinn Camelback or Speedster, but...
  17. biggraham

Brat Attitude!

Hey folks, as my other build is pretty much done, I figured I'd build a 20" muscle bike. In the depths of my shed, I've an old Bratz bike which should suffice for a frame. Kind of a protest build, as, let's be frank, no way in heck a cheapo stingray copy frame may compete against a frame built...
  18. biggraham

Hidden Treasure: Class 2

How's it going? I've been laying off the forum builds, but as this MBBO started on my Birthday, figured it was a sign to get involved. I bought this Electra aluminium frame at the flea for $8, notice the frame where the seat post goes is knackered! I managed to get a seat clamp tight on there...
  19. biggraham

Vintage Huffy Galaxy parts:Now with Photos!

Tank with mounting bracket, fenders, chainguard, fork and luggage rack from an early ladies Huffy Tank $75 Fenders $50 Rack $25 Fork $25 Chainguard $25 Realistic offers accepted for the lot, Pick up or you pay the shipping from Felton, Ca95018
  20. biggraham

RRBBO13 The Return of Rusty Venture!

After a much-needed break from build-offs and bike building in general, I coincidentally found this old frame at a vdub show only a day or two after finding out The Venture Bros' will return for a long-awaited 7th season!
Back