Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rat-a-tac

Got a freebie BMX and it is so .... cool

Re: Got a freebie BMX and it is so dang cool That is freakin amazing!!!! I love the wheels on it.
  2. rat-a-tac

Re: Got a freebie BMX and it is so dang cool it is a tuff neck. I thought of using it on my RBBO8 bike but started riding the bike and decided not to touch it.
  3. rat-a-tac

family friend gave me this bmx that he found in the trash!!!! I love this bike, got the tires pumped and rode it around (no brakes so old school foot on the rear wheel stopage). I am going to keep it as is but grease everything.
  4. rat-a-tac

RRBBO8 Discussion Thread

great times!!! here is the final state of my build. so much fun to ride around on.
  5. rat-a-tac

VOTE HERE! - TRADITIONAL

What about premature finishers?
  6. rat-a-tac

craigslist find today

I pick it up tomorrow. I is 1.5 hours away so I will update you when I get it. I may have to do some modification but the guy said it rides good.
  7. rat-a-tac

craigslist find today

oh yea, I can see the potential on this one.
  8. rat-a-tac

craigslist find today

I couldn't pass this up for $50
  9. rat-a-tac

FINISHED BIKES GALLERY

Re: FINISHED BIKES: The list Please use this photo. Thanks for putting this together and volunteering your time.
  10. rat-a-tac

NDN

Missed the cut off to get these photos on the completed string since the wife surprised me and the kids with tickets to cirque du soleil. great time and well worth it.
  11. rat-a-tac

Lemon Lime Stardust Fascination

ichoptop, is this bike still in colorado? I would love to see it in person. killer work man.
  12. rat-a-tac

ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples. New Pics.

*insert cus word of choice *. amazing!!!!!!
  13. rat-a-tac

Firewing - 1953 Columbia 3 Star DeLuxe - (2nd Place) Mr September 2014

Re: Firewing - 1953 Columbia Firewing 3 Star DeLuxe - MO PHOTOS killer work, it was amazing to watch the changes of everyone's builds as the deadline got closer and this was really cool to see evolve.
  14. rat-a-tac

SOUTHERN FLYER

those bars look amazing on this's bike!
  15. rat-a-tac

NDN Garage Days Pics

I had a blast building this and learned a lot. Thanks everyone for all the feed back and ideas. I am going to try and do a photo shoot later this morning and update the photos and add a riding video, but wanted to post in the completed section incase the wife has other plans for me tomorrow...
  16. rat-a-tac

Full View 2.0

Re: Full View- Lights??? Time to take it off some sweet jumps!
  17. rat-a-tac

Nightmare Before August (Mmwahahahahaha!)

Re: Nightmare Before August Super Cool Build! Great paint on the tank.
  18. rat-a-tac

Firewing 1953 Columbia 3 Star DeLuxe (2nd) - 3/15 TRADED

Re: FireWing 53Columbia 7/30 Da Debil is in the Details Here is the only beer holder I know of.
  19. rat-a-tac

Firewing 1953 Columbia 3 Star DeLuxe (2nd) - 3/15 TRADED

Re: FireWing 53Columbia 7/30 Da Debil is in the Details Throw a mini antenna off the back of that banana seat and throw the tail on it. Wicked look you got on this.
  20. rat-a-tac

Simplistic Speed, 100% done, pics posted! **Lightweight**

Re: Simplistic Speed, Cut Chainring Photos! *Lightweight Build* The lines on that chain ring look amazing!! great job!
Back