Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Because I'm Half Retarded (pics)

Because i am the craziest ambitious, sometimes stupid person i know...i told my girlyfriend i was going to build HER a bike, cuz i went and built this one for myself last year... SO this year, i said, ok, i'll build a bike for her (even though she doesnt want one, and prolly won't ride...
  2. M

RRBBO - Grimus or Purple Haze

so ya, just got the bike today, but i read the rules can't modify the frame, i'm really tempted to stretch and lower it...so if that is the case, this will just be a "build in progress" thread for me. plans are (without revealing too many secrets) bike is going to be purple (thats...
  3. M

Here's my bike completed, and my new bike

ya, heres the bike finishes and the new bike i jsut got frame Kev...chopndrop...or i dont know his name on here, he's 60longroof on the car site so there hahaha
  4. M

Heyo, here's my bike

hey, meety here from vancouver, canada, i know a couple people on here already, heres the bike i built, it diffenent now, but here's what it was, from build to 3/4 the way done, i dont have many pics, but w/e. im building another bike currently, just gotthe frame today. custom seat i made...
Back