Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. g kustom kuhl

flying pegasus

thanks for all the bumps and comments on the bike. I've just been so busy with so many other things that i haven't had anytime to do anything on the bike! It's been covered all this time and occationally i pull the covers off and have a look/sit on it...i'm still not sure what sort of finish i...
  2. g kustom kuhl

Golden Rod: Finished Pics.

i just caught this one. that's one beautiful bike, really nice clean lines and that tank rocks! great color combination.
  3. g kustom kuhl

Greaser - "Great Balls of Fire!"

this thing just ROCKS!! that flame thrower totally kool.
  4. g kustom kuhl

THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN

crazy finish on this ride. love everything about it...
  5. g kustom kuhl

Stripped & Teased

i love this bike...it's so good looking...love that tire combination!!! crazy finish!!
  6. g kustom kuhl

Columbia arch frame

that's such a beautiful looking frame. can't wait to see this one finished.
  7. g kustom kuhl

*** CARTBOARDTRACKER ***

Re: ** CARTBOARDTRACKER ** ...nice rack. pollished my wood... i like it alot. love the look and that rear rack rocks!
  8. g kustom kuhl

The Galtbacken 18

some very impressive work happening here...i'm even liking the work for the reflectors. so much work...and very nicely executed. at least you're rememdering to take pics along the way!
  9. g kustom kuhl

schnell-boardtrack cycle

the hours fly by...and you don't realize what's been really going on, just that you have to finish the train of thought and what you're doing!! the tank will be held in with some [3] plummber pipe metal clamps, that I will get chromed.I'm also thinking of polishing the tank to match the...
  10. g kustom kuhl

schnell-boardtrack cycle

seeing as I was working with alloy...I was in the mood to continue making stuff, so I decided to make up a tank for the bike. It had to be a square-ish style tank 'cause that was the period I was going for...early 1910-20 style. here are some pics of the tank made up...again I forgot to take...
  11. g kustom kuhl

schnell-boardtrack cycle

thanks for all the great comments...I like the embossing idea with the shapes. I didn't even think of that. I think it might be a lot of work 'cause i'd have to tap them all up and then shape them/ file them up and I didn't want to spend that much time on them...I also like the idea of painting...
  12. g kustom kuhl

El Greengo Ratcycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's one cool looking bike man! not too over the top but enough to keep get the WOW factor! really nice build! i have to ask...what's the back wheel and tire combo you are using...i'm lovin' the look they create. and how tall/wide are they?
  13. g kustom kuhl

.......KRIPTANITE CHOPCYCLE........

some really nice work going on here. looks like a awesome low ride...very American chopper!
  14. g kustom kuhl

El Rey de los Llantas....

that's very nice. great look.
  15. g kustom kuhl

Salt Racer

just realized this one was finished! very nice bike, it all turned out very, very neat. great rear suspension.
  16. g kustom kuhl

My Corvette

very nice finish on both those bikes. how tight are the brown quick brick tires and the front forks? it looks like a really tight fit!
  17. g kustom kuhl

brown sugar ---finished.

WOW! outstanding job. that bike just looks awsome.
  18. g kustom kuhl

schnell-boardtrack cycle

thanks everybody... next i thought i'd get the seat going, i was going to use a brooks saddle but thought i might go in another direction. i decided to make my own with some lightweight alloy. so i made a pattern from the brooks seat i had and started cutting/beating and welding some sheets of...
  19. g kustom kuhl

J.B. 40

very nice finish! it came together very nice. can't wait to see the finished pics of it outside in some sunshine?
  20. g kustom kuhl

schnell-boardtrack cycle

finally got a chance to do some more work on the bike, so i wanted to finish the forks. added the extentions to make them look boardtrack. here's a close up detail of the head tube...how nice does that look?
Back