Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gerwin Brommer

Board tracker

Rik ! This is the previous owner speaking to you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: The bike is lookin' sharp ! I might have some solex-inverted brake levers laying around here ! :D
  2. Gerwin Brommer

air cooled beetle + rat bike

I'm glad I've never seen that car for real, otherwise I might have changed into a carthief !
  3. Gerwin Brommer

A POURQUOY

Excelent bike ! I would have removed the black paint from the "stuur" :wink: , and polish it.
  4. Gerwin Brommer

Electric Crusier

Nice ! Do you know the max. amp. draw on the esc ?
  5. Gerwin Brommer

Turnigy HXT Powered Custom Cruiser Worklog

Did you check the voltage of each individual cell ? When my 40 cells arrived from Japan/China 1 cell was completly D.O.A.
  6. Gerwin Brommer

oops, my mistake. I meant the Scorpion 4035 motors, way smaller :roll:
  7. Gerwin Brommer

Hm the amp limiter is a good thing, as the motor can draw much more amps. I'm an rc-boater, and this motor is used in rc-boats boats aswell, easily shutting down a 160 A Schulze esc on 10S
  8. Gerwin Brommer

Hi. How are you gonna brake ? Always FIRST cut off the power, then use the brakes ? How many amps will your esc. be ?
  9. Gerwin Brommer

Salt Racer

VERY NICE BIKE ! Why not use the current fork and put on clip-ons ??
  10. Gerwin Brommer

Silver King I just Finished

I would kill someone for such a frame........
  11. Gerwin Brommer

my trike is done!..... even made my bed...

Re: my trike is done!..... i think.... Outstanding job !!!! Real clean looks !!
  12. Gerwin Brommer

time to rock the penny farthing world

I wanna know all about the nice black rc-hotrod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
  13. Gerwin Brommer

How to lower your bike 3 to 4 inches

Or we are all speechless !!! :mrgreen: I like your ride
  14. Gerwin Brommer

First mock-up of my "rad-tracker"..

No suspension ?????
  15. Gerwin Brommer

First mock-up of my "rad-tracker"..

http://www.classic-cycle.de/, that's where I've bought mine.
  16. Gerwin Brommer

Skiptooth on F&S Duomatic ?

Thanks for all the quick reply's :shock: I finaly found some complete wheels (rims/hubs) , I wanted real old ones, no NOS :D Talked with a Belgian lace-manufacturer and told them my plans, and they are willing to send me "raw" nipples ! ( no chrome-finish) So I'll end up with old rims, have...
  17. Gerwin Brommer

Skiptooth on F&S Duomatic ?

Hi all ! Simple question..... I do have a F&S Duomatic hub. I love "skiptooth". As beeing a Dutchman, I don't know if the skiptooth-sprockets match the thread on my F&S hub. In Europe we barely see skiptooth's, therefore my question. Thank you.
  18. Gerwin Brommer

Higgins Rat:Zeat Post

Now I understand the meaning of Balloontires :mrgreen:
  19. Gerwin Brommer

Pea shooter

Excellent !!
  20. Gerwin Brommer

1949 Goericke Racer

Basti : Nowadays it's very good to buy from the States, cause the Dollar is pretty cheap, compared to our Euro. Shipment for my fork was only 35 Dollars.
Back